Thread: Ron Paul subliminal message on TV

Smile Ron Paul subliminal message on TV

On the show Breaking Bad on AMC, earlier this season (4) in episode 4, the main character Walter White is flipping through a notebook which contains methamphetamine formulas, and there is a really quick shot of a big RON PAUL 2008 sticker on a page! Haha!

It was so fast I had to back it up to be sure I saw what I thought I saw. Sure enough it was there!

Maybe there's a libertarian producer or two behind the scenes?
    I want more freedom and I cannot lie. No other brothers can deny. When the Fed marches in with a itty-bitty rate and the IRS takes your cake, it's no FUN!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That chemist declared himself a libertarian in one of the episodes. Think it`s the 1st or 2nd episode, right after he`s introduced into the show.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulStandsTall View Post
    On the show Breaking Bad on AMC, earlier this season (4) in episode 4, the main character Walter White is flipping through a notebook which contains methamphetamine formulas, and there is a really quick shot of a big RON PAUL 2008 sticker on a page! Haha!

It was so fast I had to back it up to be sure I saw what I thought I saw. Sure enough it was there!

Maybe there's a libertarian producer or two behind the scenes?
    I had to find this older thread and comment. I recently just finished all four seasons. I am thinking that someone involved with that show is a Ron Paul supporter. I also caught that subliminal message. I had to go back and pause the screen. I took a picture of the sticker. It was a 2008 campaign sticker. This was not the first plug for Ron Paul on that show. In season three there was some background chatter going on in a dinner and the people at a different table were talking about Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by slamhead View Post
    I had to find this older thread and comment. I recently just finished all four seasons. I am thinking that someone involved with that show is a Ron Paul supporter. I also caught that subliminal message. I had to go back and pause the screen. I took a picture of the sticker. It was a 2008 campaign sticker. This was not the first plug for Ron Paul on that show. In season three there was some background chatter going on in a dinner and the people at a different table were talking about Ron Paul.
    I just finished season 4 myself, amazing show. Blown away by the ron paul sticker in the notebook, and the libertarian statements by gale... I didn't see it, but I heard there was another episode where it showed gales car and it had a Ron Paul bumper sticker.

I don't remember hearing the chatter... Do you recall what was said? Or which episode it might have been so i can catch it myself?
    "If men are good, then they need no rulers. If men are bad, then governments of men, composed of men, will also be bad - and probably worse, due to the State's amplification of coercive power." - Ozarkia

"Big Brother is watching. So are we." - WikiLeaks

Laissez-nous faire, laissez-nous passer. Le monde va de lui meme.

IIRC i read an interview and the Vince Gilligan was asked about it and he didnt seem to be a supporter or anything. Also, Giancarlo Esposito is a big lefty. He lobbies congress for funding for leftist programs.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

I'm too cool to watch TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

It's probably just there to make it look like it goes along with the 'Ron Paul supporters are just a bunch of dopers.' idea that has been pushed in the past.

Gale, the chemist, talks about how he was a Libertarian and felt that everyone should have control over their own bodies.

He cooked meth because he liked knowing that the stuff he made was safer for people.

He was a libertarian in the show, which is why he supported Ron Paul, there was no subliminal messaging...
    It's just an opinion... man...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.