Thread: Desperation: MSM Now Attacking Campaign for Liberty and Young Americans for Liberty!!

Desperation: MSM Now Attacking Campaign for Liberty and Young Americans for Liberty!!

We are winning, the MSM is blatantly getting desperate after their newsletter blitz smear didn't stick.....

httx://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ap-enterprise-paul-nonprofits-push-laws-limit-to-maintain-political-clout-between-campaigns/2011/12/24/gIQA04V8EP_story.html
    "Paper money has the effect to ruin commerce,oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice"

~GEORGE WASHINGTON

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like damn smart politics, to me.
    "We have allowed our Nation to be overtaxed, and over-regulated, and overrun by bureaucrats. The Founders would be ashamed of us for what we're putting up with."

Never try to take the "politics" out of politics.

These organizations are bigger than Ron Paul. It's not about RP, it's about his ideas.

The article says "Between the 2008 and 2012 campaigns, both nonprofits were stocked with Paul aides and relatives." It then goes on to list a few cases of this happening with C4L. It doesn't list a single case of it happening with YAL. Sorry critics but YAL rocks. YAL isn't about supporting Ron Paul. YAL isn't even directly, actively involved in elections at all. Of course, most of the YAL leaders I know are Ron Paul supporters, on a personal level. But I do know one YAL leader that supports Gary Johnson. I know another YAL leader that is a Democrat.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

“Individual liberty, constitutional government, sound money, free markets and a noninterventionist foreign policy” — a tidy summation of Paul’s campaign platform.

Associated Press
    Saturday, December 24
    GOING ON NOW IN THE LIBERTY MOVEMENT - WWW.FREETALKLIVE.COM

JOIN OUR LAST BEST HOPE FOR LIBERTY - WWW.FREESTATEPROJECT.ORG

I think the thing that people have to realize is the source of all these futile attacks on Dr. Paul are coming from the establishment and their mouthpiece, the "main-stream" media. There is a huge anti-establishment sentiment across the country. The more these guys keep desperately trying to throw dirt on Ron Paul's good name I believe they may actually motivate some people to at least support him with a vote in the primaries. I'm really starting to think that, much like their attempts to marginalize him in the beginning, that they may be helping Ron Paul by blatantly attacking him with whatever they can come up with and drawing more attention to him than he would have received otherwise.

The ruling oligarchs want to crush this entire movement. They will label everything done in the name of liberty as racist. It has been the collectivist strategy from day one and works well for them. Will it be effective this time?
    Life is not a movie & liberty will not be delivered on a bed of feathers.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    These articles are laughable, not to mention inaccurate on a few details.

This attack is pure desperation. Saw it this morning and found it humorous.
    End The Nanny State!

You smell that? *sniff* *sniff*

Yep.....sure reeks of desperation.

Coming up next on Faux news, quixotic diminutive longshot candidate Ron Paul supports Unicorn murder.

CREW is generally pretty good. They're crushing a lot of scumbag politicians.

The other thing is, why are they even bothering with attacks over Christmas weekend?! No one is paying attention.

They are trying to dampen youthful enthusiasm.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt23g View Post
    Sounds like damn smart politics, to me.
    all of the candidates' political pacs do that, by default. The difference with Ron's is it was actually pushing ISSUES like trying to derail the Patriot Act and get the Federal Reserve audited.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wah! Ron Paul doesn't play fair!

He organizes his supporters to show up at straw polls and vote for him, thereby invalidating the whole straw-poll process.

He understands the ground game in the caucus states and works hard to build voter loyalty, thereby invalidating the entire caucus process.

And now we find out he's been actively working since the last election to educate voters on the issues he thinks are most important, which must surely represent a perversion of the whole intent of education.

What a scoundrel.
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    They are trying to dampen youthful enthusiasm.
    So they write a news paper article?..... LoLl FAIL

Quote Originally Posted by FreeTraveler View Post
    Wah! Ron Paul doesn't play fair!

He organizes his supporters to show up at straw polls and vote for him, thereby invalidating the whole straw-poll process.

He understands the ground game in the caucus states and works hard to build voter loyalty, thereby invalidating the entire caucus process.

And now we find out he's been actively working since the last election to educate voters on the issues he thinks are most important, which must surely represent a perversion of the whole intent of education.

What a scoundrel.

Yep, nothing but whining that they can't control the elections.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

Next they will probably attack his age if he starts winning. That will drive all the seniors to vote for him in Florida.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

WaPo with another lame article.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    The article says "Between the 2008 and 2012 campaigns, both nonprofits were stocked with Paul aides and relatives." It then goes on to list a few cases of this happening with C4L. It doesn't list a single case of it happening with YAL. Sorry critics but YAL rocks. YAL isn't about supporting Ron Paul. YAL isn't even directly, actively involved in elections at all. Of course, most of the YAL leaders I know are Ron Paul supporters, on a personal level. But I do know one YAL leader that supports Gary Johnson. I know another YAL leader that is a Democrat.
    Ron's family are trustworthy, which he has learned he needs when others are writing under his name, and don't exactly get paid a fortune. This isn't like Gingrich's machine.

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Next they will probably attack his age if he starts winning. That will drive all the seniors to vote for him in Florida.
    Paul may be older than the other candidates, but he is still in great and better shape. He bikes or jogs pretty much everyday and was a track star when he was younger. I would bet a gold coin that he would beat Newt's fat ass in any sort of biking or running race.
    Last edited by nbruno322; 12-24-2011 at 11:39 AM.
    "Paper money has the effect to ruin commerce,oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice"

~GEORGE WASHINGTON

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Grieves View Post
    I think the thing that people have to realize is the source of all these futile attacks on Dr. Paul are coming from the establishment and their mouthpiece, the "main-stream" media. There is a huge anti-establishment sentiment across the country. The more these guys keep desperately trying to throw dirt on Ron Paul's good name I believe they may actually motivate some people to at least support him with a vote in the primaries. I'm really starting to think that, much like their attempts to marginalize him in the beginning, that they may be helping Ron Paul by blatantly attacking him with whatever they can come up with and drawing more attention to him than he would have received otherwise.
    QFT. Of course the smear campaign is backfiring. The tide has turned and they haven't noticed!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by coastie View Post
    Yep, nothing but whining that they can't control the elections.
    Well, actually, they still can - with help from some little black boxes.

Last I checked C4L had over 600,000 members, don't know how many YAL has, but a lot.

Let me get this straight ... according to the article, the "Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington" is criticizing Ron Paul?? They should be taking notes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Grieves View Post
    Plan A - ignore him - seemed not to be working in Iowa