Thread: New Member From East TN

New Member From East TN

Hi Everyone,

First I would like to thank the administrators of the RPF for maintaining such a wonderful environment for Ron Paul supporters to gather and discuss issues of liberty.

I just recently made the leap to the philosophy of libertarian from strictly supporting the GOP.

Here is a little about myself:

I have always believed strongly in laissez faire economics.

Socially, I am a mixed bag. I am opposed to the death penalty. I am pro-life. I think govt shouldn't be involved in marriage. I think DADT was a flawed policy, but I was not necessarily opposed to it. I favor ending the 'war on drugs'.

I am a veteran of the US Army & OIF II. Ron Paul's foreign policy is the number one reason I support him. As a former war fighter, I know all too well the reasons the US should not be involved in senseless wars. We got OBL, now let's bring 'em home!

Lastly, I have been banned from several other forums for saying what I believe. I am certain the RPF will not be like that. I believe in debate as a way to improve my knowledge and understanding. I may not always agree with you, but I will never be disrespectful. I look forward to learning from you all!

~SC

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome from Nashville! We line up pretty well - been here since '07. You'll fit in nicely.
    "The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave."
    -- Patrick Henry (speech in the Virginia Convention, 23 March 1775)

Welcome from your neighbor in MS. I'm a new supporter also from GOP. I'm about 98% pure Ron Paul! We can debate the 2% ;-)
    Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.

Welcome! I'm in lower middle east Tennessee myself and I work in Knoxville. Isn't it funny how East Tennesseans always identify themselves by region?

Thanks neighbor, and I look forward to it!

Last edited by camp_steveo; 02-17-2013 at 08:29 PM.