Thread: Who is cnn gloria borger?

Who is cnn gloria borger?

Gloria Borger is married to LANCE MORGAN. Lance is the chief communications and crisis strategist of POWELL TATE. Powell Tate is a D.C. firm that represents every part of the very same MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX that Ron Paul wants to reduce!

This is a total conflict of interest! Her husband's firm includes overseeing a coalition to support congressional funding to parts of the U.S. Military! All of these "journalists" seem to be profiting from these wars!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tons of conflict of interest in the media: http://online.wsj.com/article/AP194f...56e726d96.html

"Columnist and ABC commentator George Will's wife works for Rick Perry. Fox host Greta Van Susteren's husband advised Herman Cain. NPR's Michele Norris left as host of "All Things Considered" in October because her husband began working for President Barack Obama's re-election campaig

Looks like a clan of related carnival barkers is presenting a (perception is reality show) to the masses of asses. Oh well, if you buy into it, its your fault. PT Barnum was wrong, its not every minute a sucker is born, its every second.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTudo View Post
    Gloria Borger is married to LANCE MORGAN. Lance is the chief communications and crisis strategist of POWELL TATE. Powell Tate is a D.C. firm that represents every part of the very same MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX that Ron Paul wants to reduce!

This is a total conflict of interest! Her husband's firm includes overseeing a coalition to support congressional funding to parts of the U.S. Military! All of these "journalists" seem to be profiting from these wars!
    ah ha. Nice work. I love the internet. Documenting the bull$#@! corruption...One POS at a time.

She's a tall steaming pile of $#@! is what she is.

Some people say that she is a HUGE racist herself.
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

Quote Originally Posted by BUSHLIED View Post
    Tons of conflict of interest in the media: http://online.wsj.com/article/AP194f...56e726d96.html

"Columnist and ABC commentator George Will's wife works for Rick Perry. Fox host Greta Van Susteren's husband advised Herman Cain. NPR's Michele Norris left as host of "All Things Considered" in October because her husband began working for President Barack Obama's re-election campaig
    Thats "Me Shell Norris".

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've noticed.that she favors mitt from the beginning and parrots the establishment lines.
    “The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are the constitutional rights secure.”
    - Albert Einstein
    "I strongly support Ron Paul. We very badly need to have more Representatives who understand in a principled way the importance of property rights and religious freedom."
    - Milton Friedman

Doesn't she have a book to review on Amazon???

I think if we have fore knowledge of this stuff, Ron Paul can bring it up when he gets interviews. If the interviewer is hostile, he can throw that knowledge out there... " Why are you so hostile to me when I've answered your very question many times before. Do you not do any research prior? Also, to me, it seems you are being very combative because I am for peace while your connections with the military industrial complex would feel threatened by me. I understand, but lets keep this professional please."

After seeing her snarkiness in the last Fox debate, I Googled Fox's "Megyn Kelly" to learn more about her background. Found out that she is married to the president and CEO of an internet security company based out of Israel.

It's a swamp. An infested swamp.

Needs drainin' and I know someone who could get that proces started.
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

Quote Originally Posted by RIPLEYMOM View Post
    Doesn't she have a book to review on Amazon???
    Sneaky.....Me like
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

The Government media propaganda machine needs to be exposed!! This is a good find.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Ron Paul supporters are closer to real journalists than the mainstream media. They get the dirt on people every time. It never ceases to amaze me.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.