Thread: Florida US Senate Race: Who is the GOP liberty candidate?

Florida US Senate Race: Who is the GOP liberty candidate?

In Florida, US Senator Bill Nelson (D) is vulnerable. This is a good chance for a new GOP Senator.

We have the following GOP candidates on the radar: Adam Hasner [R], Connie Mack [R], Craig Miller [R], George LeMieux [R], Marielena Stuart [R], Mike McCalister [R].

Who is the preferred Liberty Candidate for Florida? Anyone from Florida have an opinion on this?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm running on the Ron Paul platform as soon is Christmas is over I'm spending Christmas with my family in Serbia then flying back to Florida and running for US Senate to try to retire Senator Bill Nelson.
    ================================================== =========
    Slobodan = Freedom/Libery in Serbian not Milosevic. I was against Milosevic from DAY1, almost got killed because of it, more info on my Liberty Blog: http://Back2Liberty.org
    ================================================== =========