Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: URGENT: Deadline to Register Republican in Florida: Tuesday, January 3, 2012

URGENT: Deadline to Register Republican in Florida: Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday, January 3, 2012 is the last day to Register Republican in Florida!

For more info and links go here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ng-Information

Find other State Registration Deadlines at the above link also.
    Important --> Voter Info - Deadlines to Register Republican for Closed Primaries/Caucuses <-- URGENT
    Important --> Volunteer for Ron Paul Phone Banking - Door to Door <-- URGENT
    PROMOTE --> Ron Paul - Adherence to the Oath - Video <--THIS VIDEO WILL BRING PEOPLE TO RON PAUL
    MAX OUT TODAY --> RonPaul2012.com <-- MAX OUT TODAY
    After You Max Out to Ron Paul Campaign --> Revolution PAC <-- Unlimited Donations Allowed

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays Everyone!
    Important --> Voter Info - Deadlines to Register Republican for Closed Primaries/Caucuses <-- URGENT
    PROMOTE --> Ron Paul - Adherence to the Oath - Video <--THIS VIDEO WILL BRING PEOPLE TO RON PAUL
    After You Max Out to Ron Paul Campaign --> Revolution PAC <-- Unlimited Donations Allowed

Jan.3 will come quick, but don't wait until that day because something else important will be happening in Iowa.

bump

Florida is a very important state for us and we need all supporters to make sure they are registered Republican.

Even if you do not live in Florida, you can help by posting the deadline on various Ron Paul Facebook pages.

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    bump

Florida is a very important state for us and we need all supporters to make sure they are registered Republican.

Even if you do not live in Florida, you can help by posting the deadline on various Ron Paul Facebook pages.
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be changing the party affiliation once I get back to Florida from Christmas break.

Quote Originally Posted by hewinflorida View Post
    I will be changing the party affiliation once I get back to Florida from Christmas break.
    Great! Make sure other supporters in the area are aware of the deadline too. Have them double check their registration status just in case.

bump
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Keep posting this message on the various Ron Paul Facebook pages. Many people are still unaware that it is a closed primary.

Florida supporters, you MUST be a registered Republican to vote in the primary.

The deadline to register to vote AND register Republican is January 3.

Check your registration status here:
    http://registration.elections.myflorida.com/

Register to vote or register Republican here:
    http://election.dos.state.fl.us/pdf/webappform.pdf
    Last edited by tsai3904; 12-25-2011 at 12:57 PM.

If anyone needs the change of party voter registration sheets, I will mail it to them free of charge so we can get paul in as president.

If anyone needs the change of party voter registration sheets, I will mail it to them free of charge so we can get paul in as president.
    The registration .pdf was posted earlier in the thread

After signing up for your voter list on RonPaulflorida.com and making sure each county has a county coordinator we need to call and identify Ron Paul supporters to convince them to change their party registration. I have a script written out that I have found to be successful. Please private message me your e-mail address and I will e-mail you the script I made. We must act fast to target libertarians and independents. The deadline is Tuesday January 3, 2012.

bump
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Thanks for the thread! We were unaware of the deadline and my Wife would have missed it if we didn't see this posted. This will be my Wife's very first vote as an American. She was naturalized right after the 2008 elections. So her very first vote will be for Dr Paul!

Now that's getting started on the right foot if you ask me

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I switched from no party affiliation to Republican on the 23rd. It takes a week or so to get your new registration and I'm hoping there's no screwup at the elections office. I shouldn't have waited so long.

Funny story: at the elections office, I asked everyone there if the FL primary was winner-take-all and no one knew. They told me to call the GOP....lol

Ya gotta love Florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inflation View Post
    Doctor Paul has cracked the internet codes; he runs these tubes.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTudo View Post
    Thanks for the thread! We were unaware of the deadline and my Wife would have missed it if we didn't see this posted. This will be my Wife's very first vote as an American. She was naturalized right after the 2008 elections. So her very first vote will be for Dr Paul!

Now that's getting started on the right foot if you ask me
    Awesome. Also know that Florida has early voting between January 21-28. Anyone can vote early so if you find supporters during that period, get them to vote early.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFever View Post
    I switched from no party affiliation to Republican on the 23rd. It takes a week or so to get your new registration and I'm hoping there's no screwup at the elections office. I shouldn't have waited so long.
    Did you know the deadline was January 3? I'm finding out that a lot of people are unaware and we need to make sure people know the deadline and also double check their registration status.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFever View Post

Funny story: at the elections office, I asked everyone there if the FL primary was winner-take-all and no one knew. They told me to call the GOP....lol

Ya gotta love Florida.
    Florida is currently Winner-take-all after a decision in (I believe) October. There have been rumblings about attempting to change this, but I think it's likely too late.

The results in Florida will be played up by the media and will influence the results in other states following it. I believe the campaign should run an automated message to all the Florida independents by phone promoting himself and asking them to change their registration to republican in order to vote for him. I know people that have gotten messages from Newt and Cain. The campaign has also used it for reaching supporters as well as Campaign For Liberty. Contact the independents of Florida!

You don't need to wait until you get back to Florida....just print this out wherever you are and mail it in

You might forget so please do it now I went to the Florida primary polls in January 2008 to vote for Ron Paul and was told I couldn't because I wasn't a registered Republican so don't let what happened to me happen to you.

http://ronpaulflorida.com/ http://www.politicalwatchdog.com/ronpaul/ If you live in Florida please sign up for your free precinct voter list at these links.

Got my voter registration filled out and five friends.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Registering this week.

Just need to get my DL address changed.
    Welcome to the USSA.

America, the Doctor will free you now.

One week left to register to vote and register Republican in Florida.

If you know anyone in Florida, e-mail them a reminder!

Just a few days left.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast