Thread: Post on Iowa Forums!

Exclamation Post on Iowa Forums!

I've been doing Internet marketing since 1996. That's before Google even existed. I've been hit between the eyes with how much this country needs Congressman Paul. And I want to help. Here's one way, go to Google (or Yahoo) and find Iowa message forums. Message forums for small towns and big cities in the state. Go to those forums, join up and DON'T spam. Talk about Ron Paul, post YouTube videos like the latest Ron Paul Ads listed at http://www.ronpaul2012.com/media/:

I will not tire. I will not faint. For the mainstream, I'm the marketer from hell. I'm nameless and yet I've consulted with major marketing departments and have earned millions for small websites. Join me! Defend the Constitution! Put Ron Paul in front of Americans!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Well there's too many to name or list. Just Google them (i.e. "Sioux Falls message forum" or another city). There are hundreds of them. Several of us on most of them could go into the politics sections if they have them and start discussing the election, congressman Paul and post a video or two. The other candidates don't have the grass roots support to really do this like we could. So we need to do it now. To get people to consider Paul he needs to win Iowa BIG. So we've got to be like evangelists for him. And after we've posted on a lot of Iowa forums, start finding New Hampshire and general forums.