Thread: Found Paul supporter on 3rd call to NH tonight

Found Paul supporter on 3rd call to NH tonight

People are there, just need to call everyone.
    Rand Paul 2016!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awesome. +rep for calling because I can't.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

Good job man, I found two over the past few days.

But Im on the phone right now and man, its a voicemail fest.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Good job man, I found two over the past few days.

But Im on the phone right now and man, its a voicemail fest.
    Different electorate. More caller ID!!
    Rand Paul 2016!!!!!

man, thanks for the awesome news! i'm also getting lots of voicemails

Only 4 have picked up for me out of 35 calls. 3 hung up, and 1 said he supports Romney before hanging up.

Not a single person has picked up tonight, but I've only made around ~25 calls so far.

Me too -- tons of voicemail -- but at least even that is "positive contact"

Isn't it 9 central time we switch to NV?

Lots of responses there!
    Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdc482 View Post
    Only 4 have picked up for me out of 35 calls. 3 hung up, and 1 said he supports Romney before hanging up.
    Same thing happened to me. Mostly voicemails. One lady cussed me out and one guy says "I've already voted, you can't influence me...bye". Last person in NH I talked to was for Paul. His second choice was Huntsman.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Are you guys leaving a VM? If so, what are you leaving?
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Quote Originally Posted by vechorik View Post
    Me too -- tons of voicemail -- but at least even that is "positive contact"

Isn't it 9 central time we switch to NV?

Lots of responses there!
    8 central 9est
    Rand Paul 2016!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty74 View Post
    Click "voice mail" if it goes to voice mail, then click "leave a message" after the beep.

You don't leave any voicemail. You click a button that says "leave voicemail," and the robot voice leaves one.

Quote Originally Posted by cdc482 View Post
    You don't leave any voicemail. You click a button that says "leave voicemail," and the robot voice leaves one.
    haha - the robot voice doesn't actually leave the message. It is a msg from Ron...

It will get tougher as we get closer. We need to be tougher, and we will win
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

automated
    Rand Paul 2016!!!!!

It's really hit or miss but keep trying. Did 20 calls last week... got ahold of 2 supporters and 3 undecideds that seemed open.

Tonight, 75 calls, left about 20 voicemails, nobody was available.

Keep trying - that's my worst of each time I've done it. Usually I get like 1 out of 10 or so to do the survey. It's great talking to people if you feel confident and can sell... lots of people are pretty receptive if you can clearly articulate his stance on the issues.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cooker263 View Post
    It's really hit or miss but keep trying. Did 20 calls last week... got ahold of 2 supporters and 3 undecideds that seemed open.

Tonight, 75 calls, left about 20 voicemails, nobody was available.

Keep trying - that's my worst of each time I've done it. Usually I get like 1 out of 10 or so to do the survey. It's great talking to people if you feel confident and can sell... lots of people are pretty receptive if you can clearly articulate his stance on the issues.
    Thats a great job. Sometimes it is really hard but even finding someone who is not home is helping Ron Paul. Keep up the good work
    Rand Paul 2016!!!!!

I got a guy that was Romney first choice, but said he was highly considering Ron Paul. He was upset that creating jobs wasn't on the list of most important issues. I agree with him. He was surprised that Ron was included in the candidates that I read off.

Wow, out of 39 calls, 1/3 were voicemail, rest no pickup at all, 1 partial survey who was undecided and didn't want to do the rest of the survey, 1 wrong number. This was the worst night. I think people are out doing last minute shopping and/or gone elsewhere for Christmas. Last week several people said the person was gone for the winter in Florida! Must be housesitters answering.

So I'm curious, does anyone know the what the message is we leave on their VM?

Quote Originally Posted by paulpwns View Post
    I got a guy that was Romney first choice, but said he was highly considering Ron Paul. He was upset that creating jobs wasn't on the list of most important issues. I agree with him. He was surprised that Ron was included in the candidates that I read off.
    The government should get out of the war of the private sector when it comes to jobs. The government shouldn't be creating jobs. Those jobs would be public jobs. I never understood why people thought "government creating jobs" was an issue.
    The Heart of Conservatism is Libertarianism - Ronald Reagan