Thread: Fox News with Shepard Smith

Fox News with Shepard Smith

No mention of the real polls that have Ron in the clear lead... just a random straw poll that shows Ron with 3% and them saying "Ron Paul, as you can see, well, way down there..." and a headline "Newt and Mitt battle for first in Iowa."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice first post and welcome to the forums!

If they want to further their own credibility grave and have egg on their face when Paul wins Iowa and has a good showing in NH, then be my guest. If the media continues this nonsense, a lot of their viewers are going to be "What gives? They say this guy has no chance but he's winning states?"

Turn off Fox News and make some phone calls

CNN just had a long segment on Iowa.... and didn't even mention Ron Paul. They just sighted the new national poll and discussed Newt vs. Mitt. The whole point of the segment seemed to be to tout Mitt Romney as being the current big winner. It is freaking insane.

Quote Originally Posted by mdmogren View Post
    No mention of the real polls that have Ron in the clear lead... just a random straw poll that shows Ron with 3% and them saying "Ron Paul, as you can see, well, way down there..." and a headline "Newt and Mitt battle for first in Iowa."
    +1 You get so mad you decided to join the forum? LOL Welcome!
    Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.

Ha, I'm actually shocked that this is my first post here, I've been lurking since the 08 campaign... I am a precinct captain and very active in the campaign here in Colorado. I plan to become a delegate for Paul. I was also a big supporter in the 08 campaign in Virginia. Thanks for the Welcome

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ha, I'm actually shocked that this is my first post here, I've been lurking since the 08 campaign... I am a precinct captain and very active in the campaign here in Colorado. I plan to become a delegate for Paul. I was also a big supporter in the 08 campaign in Virginia. Thanks for the Welcome
    +1 welcome.

I remember you from va. You were THE Ron Paul guy.

Edit: I just added you on fb.
    Last edited by Beorn; 12-19-2011 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    I remember you from va. You were THE Ron Paul guy.
    Ha, you remember me?? Who are you if you don't mind saying.

Ha, you remember me?? Who are you if you don't mind saying.
    I just added you on facebook we had a ton of mutual friends, but I was out of town in 07.