Thread: I wish there were another debate before Iowa

I wish there were another debate before Iowa

Because now that we're the frontrunner in Iowa, the other candidates would try to attack Ron, serving only to draw more attention to the soundness of his ideology, his personal honesty, and absolute lack of serious issue flip flopping through 30+ years of political activity.
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Before Iowa - no.

But soon after and before NH!!! It should be epic!

It's like the stars are all aligning!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by shemdogg View Post
    there is

ron said no
    LOL, I said *debate*, not a Trump/Newt circlejerk
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

I'm glad there isn't. This way we are locking the door behind us.

Here's a debate schedule: http://www.2012presidentialelectionn...bate-schedule/
    The Trump thing was cancelled. They may open it back up with a new moderator, but it's a little late.

Here's the primary calendar: http://www.2012presidentialelectionn...mary-schedule/

Personally, I'd like the debates to come at least a week before a primary because sometimes it takes some time for Ron's words to sink in. That won't be the case, though. I still suspect the wins to be big - just not as big as they could be.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Perry had a good performance last time. No point in giving them another shot. The other campaigns now have to spend boatloads of money to have any effect while we phonebank them to death.

Im shocked that Perry is still in the running. To soon to hear that accent expelled from executive lips, the wounds are too fresh.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.