Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steve Deace is attacking us!

Quote Originally Posted by fecharacterguide View Post
    What I fear about a candidate who uses the bible as his main source of "reasoning" is that if you took the bible away, and said he could not use it to justify his positions, there would be no logic or rationality behind his positions - such as the case with Rick Santorum or Michele Bachmann.
    Just one question. Do you think Santorum and Bachmann are any less sane then the late Kim Jung Il? Anyway, you're cool with Paul, you're cool with me.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fecharacterguide View Post
    Point taken.
    I hope I didn't come off harsh to you. I certainly didn't mean it that way. I applaud your efforts and think you are generally right. I'm just saying at this point I think it does more harm than good with this particular person (Steve Deace). Welcome to the forums and I look forward to more of your posts!
    "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him." - James D. Miles"

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't think Paul is going to get through to him. By the way, what happened to Ben Swann, didn't he say he'd report more on Ron Paul after getting like a bunch of Facebook likes.

Quote Originally Posted by giovannile07 View Post
    Don't think Paul is going to get through to him. By the way, what happened to Ben Swann, didn't he say he'd report more on Ron Paul after getting like a bunch of Facebook likes.
    He has been.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12