Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Korean leader Kim Jong Il dead

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

oh dear. The DPRK will be going crazy. I have been fascinated with that country for a while now and studied it a great deal. This will absolutely crush their people.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Looks like our next war will be in Korea then. Is there a clear line of accention?
    Been a long time....

For realz.

Dr Paul should consider finding himself an expert on Korea to advise him for the next few weeks.
    "We have allowed our Nation to be overtaxed, and over-regulated, and overrun by bureaucrats. The Founders would be ashamed of us for what we're putting up with."

Never try to take the "politics" out of politics.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    oh dear. The DPRK will be going crazy. I have been fascinated with that country for a while now and studied it a great deal. This will absolutely crush their people.
    Likewise, but do you like the younger Kim? I expect that u don't, will the south take over or China?

Quote Originally Posted by Razmear View Post
    Looks like our next war will be in Korea then. Is there a clear line of accention?
    yes, should be his son. N. Korea has nuclear capabilities and the U.S. knows better than to mess with them otherwise we'd already be there. The DPRK is probably the most anti-american place in the world, and it is a great example of blowback. They regard the US as the great imperialists. They don't give a $#@! about our freedoms.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This.

Crazy,crazy how he-and his father before him- had those people brainwashed for all these years.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Likewise, but do you like the younger Kim? I expect that u don't, will the south take over or China?
    I don't think either country will attempt. The DPRK has the 4th largest military in the world (although I've heard from many on this forum they are somewhat of a paper tiger) and they have nuclear capability. Frankly, It would probably be the best chance the U.S has of working covertly during a time of instability that is forthcoming but the people of the DPRK are so loyal to the regime and dear leader that they will mourn but likewise worship the new leader. That country is basically stuck in a 1950's soviet timewarp.

as for the new leader, i don't know much about him.
    Last edited by trey4sports; 12-18-2011 at 10:09 PM.

So does this mean the preemptive strike is back on?

Quote Originally Posted by coastie View Post
    This.

Crazy,crazy how he-and his father before him- had those people brainwashed for all these years.

yeah it really is. The crazy thing is that it is really quite understandable. The great leader is regarded as the general who put an end to the massacre of hundreds of thousands of Koreans and pushed the Americans out of the North. Granted, it has completely turned into a personality cult. The more you dig into their culture the more you see that it is even more interesting than first imagined.

Please dont stone me... but am I the only one who is a little bit sad?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z8iKVayOKk

I don't think either country will attempt. The DPRK has the 4th largest military in the world (although I've heard from many on this forum they are somewhat of a paper tiger) and they have nuclear capability. Frankly, It would probably be the best chance the U.S has of working covertly during a time of instability that is forthcoming but the people of the DPRK are so loyal to the regime and dear leader that they will mourn but likewise worship the new leader. That country is basically stuck in a 1950's soviet timewarp.
    No they aren't and ure statement is full of bull$#@!. They are decent overall but not equal in this overall bs, get it?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt23g View Post
    For realz.

Dr Paul should consider finding himself an expert on Korea to advise him for the next few weeks.
    Oh for sure. Ron Paul will definitely have to answer strategic questions based on these current events. This news is huge.. campaign should look at it very carefully.

No they aren't and ure statement is full of bull$#@!. They are decent overall but not equal in this overall bs, get it?
    nope.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah right. Nice timing NWO. Just as the Moneybomb hits $4 million and the Public Policy Poll is coming out.

nope.
    I was wrong in saying and the DPRK is disgusting totally. Sorry for the remark, I was wrong big time. I just want the Kim regime to fold soon, sorry for being incoherent towards ya. Now, I wish the dips have nothing less to offer to the people of that country. ? is, will the younger and new Kim free people?

I was wrong in saying and the DPRK is disgusting totally. Sorry for the remark, I was wrong big time. I just want the Kim regime to fold soon, sorry for being incoherent towards ya. Now, I wish the dips have nothing less to offer to the people of that country. ? is, will the younger and new Kim free people?
    I honestly don't know a whole lot about him. I doubt much will change though. Even if he did try to move them in a new direction (which I have no reason to think he would) the people there are completely brainwashed. Their culture could not and will not change overnight.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

Quote Originally Posted by frickettz View Post
    Oh for sure. Ron Paul will definitely have to answer strategic questions based on these current events. This news is huge.. campaign should look at it very carefully.
    I see this as an opportunity for Ron Paul to extend his hand and open better negotiations. Much like Nixon did with China. This is a great opportunity for both sides to put the past behind them. At least lets hope so.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Who will be the first candidate to issue a statement on this? My guess is Bachmann.
    twitter | blog

Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus - Christopher Hitchens

Good riddance.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    Good riddance.
    Good riddance? How could you say good riddance to one of the world's true treasures? You probably just don't know about all of his historic achievements & how much of a renaissance man he truly was. I mean the guy was damn near messianic.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...YhVNU.facebook

The Incredible Kim Jong-il and his Amazing Achievements
    Known to his people variously as The Supreme Leader, the Dear Leader, Our Father, the General, Lodestar of the 21st Century or Eternal President, Kim Jong-il has been credited with a mind-boggling series of achievements.

* Even before his birth, the future leader of North Korea was triggering miracles. Official biographers say his birth in a cabin on the slopes of Baekdu Mountain in February 1942 was foretold by a swallow and heralded by a double rainbow. When he was born, a new star appeared in the night sky.

* The first time he picked up a golf club, in 1994, Kim reportedly shot a 38-under par round on North Korea's only golf course, including 11 holes-in-one. He then decided to retire from the sport for ever.

* Kim has the ability to alter the weather simply through the power of thought.
    Last edited by Nate; 12-18-2011 at 11:45 PM.
    "Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding it's way through our political & cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'." ~Isaac Asimov

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    double rainbow.

didn't his son manage to get a few years to study in europe? any chance some western enlightenment eases his father's radical policies?

When asked about tje event Paul could take the opportunity to explain the difference between isolationism (what Kim Jung Il was for) and non-interventionism

he was il for a rery rery rong time

Quote Originally Posted by Qdog View Post
    Please dont stone me... but am I the only one who is a little bit sad?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z8iKVayOKk
    In a way, kind of like when Saddam died. Its not that I like these people, its just that have existed for as long as I remember and its strange when they die. He also can no longer look at things. http://kimjongillookingatthings.tumblr.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast