Thread: Send U.S. Marshals to arrest uncooperative judges

Send U.S. Marshals to arrest uncooperative judges

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...Ug2O_blog.html

"Former House speaker Newt Gingrich showed no sign Sunday of letting up on his assault on “activist” federal judges. During an appearance on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” Gingrich suggested the president could send federal law enforcement authorities to arrest judges who make controversial rulings in order to compel them to justify their decisions before congressional hearings. "

Distribute it far and wide. This is Gingrich's demise moment that no one is able to ignore. No different than Syria, North Korea, or any dictatorship.

Ron Paul hasn't been running against four candidates, but one spirit - and this is it. Attacking Gingrich on this is attacking Bachmann as well. It's the same spirit.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 12-18-2011 at 05:42 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Newt........ who would vote for this man?
    "We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Yea, Newt is a lunatic. He doesnt even try to hide it either, which is even more bizarre. The guy truly is Stalin in so many ways, albeit a bit more discreet since he isnt in office. Stalin liquidated all of his top officials (the great purge) or anyone who qn'd his motives in the slightest way. When the USSR fell, they declassified a ton NKVD docs and showed even more officials he had killed, and many families of those killed wondered why no one was ever brought to justice. The answer was really simple: there werent any left to answer for it.

So you can see shades of this with Newt's warped mentality.

I just saw that. I can't believe people are thinking of voting for him when they should be considering white coats.

Gingrich threatened on Sunday to have U.S. judges arrested if they disagreed http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7BH0XC20111218
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Don't forget stuff from this list right here:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...rt-for-fascism

free republic actually has a thread about how this makes Newt Gingrich look good. I'm not following their logic, but they never did care about doing only what is right and America's traditional and godly principles.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 12-18-2011 at 07:17 PM.

I know someone who is now supporting Newt based off this statement.
    Rand Paul 2016

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm so glad my boss is voting for this guy, now I have so much to hang over his head lol.

And on Matt Drudge right now as headlines:

Gingrich: Send U.S. Marshals to arrest uncooperative judges...

Ron Paul Warns Martial Law Being Established in USA...

PAPER: GOP will take off gloves if Paul wins IA...

And that is the real difference between our candidates. We have a currency collapse coming, with tens of trillons of dollars stolen, stolen in ways we can't see BECAUSE IT ISN'T AUDITED AND IS HIDDEN, caused by these same people, and they really are trying to put us all under martial law, not just America, but Europe, the Middle East, and the whole world.

Fascism and a currency collapse is a bad mix. Not everyone will support freedom. Only 1/3rd of Americans supported the Revolution.
    http://hnn.us/articles/5641.html

Unalienable rights means no one can take them from you. Our government is in rebellion against our constitution right now, and if even one man wants to say to God - those are my rights and I haven't given them to anyone, it is completely valid and true. Unalienable as it says in the Declaration of Independence is what it means.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 12-18-2011 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    I know someone who is now supporting Newt based off this statement.
    Show him the list of things Newt Gingrich has supported in the past with dates in the other threaad, and ask him if what he *thinks* Newt Gingrich is saying is what Newt Gingrich is really trying to do.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...rt-for-fascism

Does anyone have a video clip of that, by chance?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights