Thread: Rush Limbaugh: Ron Paul Puts on the Tinfoil Hat

Rush Limbaugh: Ron Paul Puts on the Tinfoil Hat

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2011/12/16/ron_paul_puts_on_the_tinfoil_hat

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The fact of the matter is that most of the American public agrees with Ron Paul on this issue. And we’re the crazy ones?

These guys won’t admit it, or maybe are just out of touch, but most people in this country are sick of the warmongering and want peace.

You know what limbaugh puts on his head? Crack.
    It's R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]UTION time!

People who are so freakin' scared of Iran are the ones who apparently need a tinfoil hat, it seems to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Exponent View Post
    People who are so freakin' scared of Iran are the ones who apparently need a tinfoil hat, it seems to me.
    They think Iran wants to attack a nation with 400 nukes (Israel) and another nation with over 15,000 nukes (America). If anyone could believe that a nation would do that then yes they truly are insane.

Fury, hatred, bondage, pain
    Anger, blindness, boredom, strain
    Slavery, loathing, frenzy, tension
    Phobias, fierceness, madness, grudge
    Distress, pressure, burden, acid
    Disgust, rage, malice, spite
    Grossness, rancor, venom, grief
    Panic, terror, violence, death

This is what you mean to me

Cruel, false, mindless, plain
    Evil, brutish, perverse, sly
    Forceful, stupid, shallow, mute
    Cowardly, jealous, gloomy, rank
    Tainted, cheap, thoughtless, sick
    Vindictive, savage, rotten, gross
    Dreadful, useless, envious, dumb
    Sleazy, lowly, mocking, sham

This is what you'll always be
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Tin Foil hat?

Isn't that supposed to represent paranoia?

And aren't the pro-war ones the paranoid ones - paranoid that Iran will nuke us or Israel?

This makes absolutely no sense. LOL.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bully's are always pussys on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Bully's are always pussys on the inside.
    qft. This is why Rush always hangs up on callers who can successfully defeat him in a debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

musicmax

Hey Rush, how many of your children are you willing to see die in a war against Iran? Oh that's right, your drug addiction left you unable to impregnate any of your four wives.

Quote Originally Posted by musicmax View Post
    Hey Rush, how many of your children are you willing to see die in a war against Iran? Oh that's right, your drug addiction left you unable to impregnate any of your four wives.
    Haha! +rep.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Limbaugh is an imbecile. Unfortunately, that imbecile has the ear of many Americans.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by musicmax View Post
    Thank God.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2011/12/16/ron_paul_puts_on_the_tinfoil_hat

Oh, please. Bachmann and Limbaugh are the ones wearing the tinfoil hats. "Oh, noes! Iran's gonna get a bomb and nuke us aaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll!!!!!
    When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads. --Ron Paul

Pro-life is Pro-liberty
    http://www.l4l.org/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    SOTU 2020.

GOPA wing leaders celeberate as MAGA FLOTUS gives 'Freedom Medal' to Rush at SOTU today.
    Did anyone seriously believe that the theatre would not issue from the "right" as well?

Trump has done some good things - this cannot be credibly denied. Sadly, the underlying cancer remains, which can only be expected. Speaking in purely practical terms, I say give the Donald four more to prove himself more solidly. I still cannot bring myself to trust him, but if perchance he makes good on his promise to drain the swamp, here "draining" meaning mass trials, convictions and, hopefully (not really very hopeful) either very long and misery-laden prison terms, or (preferably) public hangings, I will come as close to trust of a political figure as I think myself capable, which would place him in a class close to Ron Paul and Thomas Massey.

If Trump sees the worst of the bunch set for life on Gitmo, I will hold him in good esteem, my assumption being that he is genuine, if still imperfect.

Time is here to reel Themme in and Trump needs to take fullest advantage of the opportunity.

Rush is severely conservative like Mittens & Donnell.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again