Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are they forcing the decline of the Dollar to force the Amero upon us?

Are they forcing the decline of the Dollar to force the Amero upon us?

This is somewhat important in that I think Ron Paul could avoid this... for us.

BUT, it has been circulating that the devaluation of the Dollar is a manipulation of the Global Elites to promote the NAU so that the Amero will save the economy.

In other words. Our 'only' way out of economic solvency is to merge countries and bring about the Amero.

I do NOT see this as a conspiracy as economics is very well understand by those who infact 'print' the money so to manipulate an outcome is rather easy. It has also come to pass that the NAU is "NOT" a conspiracy, but is infact real and if facing HUGE opposition... thus the 'forced need' for it..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Problem-Reaction-Solution paradigm
    Last edited by FrankRep; 11-07-2007 at 11:06 PM.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

I fail to see how replacing one failed currency backed by nothing with another fiat currency, backed by nothing, would accomplish anything.
    Our rights are not derived from man but exist because we are men.

It wouldn't be the first time our government has purposefully hurt/killed its own citizens to further it's agenda of power.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Yeah

once the Dollar is equal to the peso it will be much easier.

Poor Canada.
    "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."--Thomas Jefferson

yes. its been their plan for years.
    "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances with any portion of the foreign world. "
    George Washington

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations"
    James Madison

Never attribute to a conspiracy what can more easily be explained by incompetence.

The Canadian dollar is pretty strong now, not just against the US, but internationally. It would take some bizarre situation to harmonize the currencies.

Isn't this posted in the wrong section?
    Hi!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by me3 View Post
    The Canadian dollar is pretty strong now, not just against the US, but internationally. It would take some bizarre situation to harmonize the currencies.

Isn't this posted in the wrong section?
    Why do you care?
    Our rights are not derived from man but exist because we are men.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Please move this thread.
    Yeah, preferably to somewhere like Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Sematary View Post
    Why do you care?
    About which? Where the thread is, or harmonizing the currencies?
    Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post

BUT, it has been circulating that the devaluation of the Dollar is a manipulation of the Global Elites to promote the NAU so that the Amero will save the economy.

In other words. Our 'only' way out of economic solvency is to merge countries and bring about the Amero.

I do NOT see this as a conspiracy as economics is very well understand by those who infact 'print' the money so to manipulate an outcome is rather easy. It has also come to pass that the NAU is "NOT" a conspiracy, but is infact real and if facing HUGE opposition... thus the 'forced need' for it..

I think thats been the plan. People following Bush's meetings with the leaders of Mexico and Canada closely over the NAU aka SPP have said that the collapsed dollar will be the excuse to have to join economic forces with Mexico and Canada under the Amero to bring our economy back up when it collapses.

I don't spend time energising that scenerio with much thought though. Instead I envision monkey wrenches being thrown into the plans at ever twist and turn of the Bush/CFR NAU machine, sort of like how the Amnesty Bill got shot down when they people went crazy e-mailing their Senators and Congressmen protesting it.

We just need to do what we can to slow things up until we can get Paul in and or the attention of most Americans about what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by bbachtung View Post
    Yeah, preferably to somewhere like Mexico.
    If the dollar collapse... we won't have to worry about illegal immigration anymore... but canada will.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

I think it's a possibility. However I don't think it's a massive government conspiracy, rather a plan by a small group being allowed by ignorance of the rest of the government.

Many if not most of the congressmen and senators have no idea how our monetary system works.

You can bet your ass the ones in the CFR do though. This I'm sorry to say, along with our backwards immigration and foreign policies, is massive evidence that there is a definite globalist agenda at work at the highest levels of banking and our government. The rest just don't understand the issues enough to see it.

edit: I know it's a hard sell but I've been researching this with friends for months now, and I sincerely believe that Alex Jones is quite right about the global government movement. I think 9/11 was more incompetence and too much bureaucracy, but the global government agenda is at full swing and very powerful. You can see it at work in many aspects of the governments behavior over the years.
    Last edited by Malakai0; 11-07-2007 at 11:18 PM.

Eisenhower said 'Nothing happens by mistake in Washington. If something happens you better bet someone was behind it'

'Nuf said.
    Please click my tattoo shop: Gulfport Tattoo so that my search rankings go up! Thank YOU!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sematary View Post
    I fail to see how replacing one failed currency backed by nothing with another fiat currency, backed by nothing, would accomplish anything.
    Europe did it with the Euro.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Not exactly.

The Amero is coming, yes. The Dollar is on its way out the door as well, Dr. Ron points this out. It doesn't really much matter what you call your currency. You could call it garbeldyfnuk.

What matters is, is it worth anything? The reason the Constitution stresses that gold and silver be used for legal tender is because obviously it has intrinsic worth. The paper I.o.u.s that we pass around right now are not really worth anything.

Ron Paul wants to get rid of the sales taxes and such on the precious metals making them viable for legal tender again. There are already programs going on, such as the liberty dollars, which allow you to begin trading this way.

The great threat, I think, is the NAU which will be the deathblow to our already crippled sovereignty. This is what must be avoided at all costs. Yes, they might use economic meltdown as a precursor. Regardless of their excuses this must not be allowed to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post

That seems to be the plan, yes.

By the way, the word conspiracy simply means "An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act." Therefore, such manipulation is a conspiracy.

The NAU is not a conspiracy theory, but it is a conspiracy. All conspiracies are not "theories." But the MSM constantly plugs the two words together to make it sound like conspiracies are just conjecture.

_______

They Don't Want You To Think: http://tinyurl.com/2c5m5b

We're In a Lot of Trouble: http://tinyurl.com/2f8pqd

"Conspiracy" and "Theory" are two separate words.

No, they're trying to keep interest rates low enough so that the housing market won't totally collapse and take the whole economy with it, at the same time they're trying to keep interest rates high enough so that China and other countries will continue to buy our debt.

It's the proverbial rock and the proverbial hard place.
    Rand Paul is in the top 1% of US Senators.

Quote Originally Posted by parke View Post
    Eisenhower said 'Nothing happens by mistake in Washington. If something happens you better bet someone was behind it'

'Nuf said.

I agree. One of the biggest mistakes we often make is to assume that what we are facing is due to incompetence.

_____

The problem with teh Amero is it will combien countries ...therefore we LOSe control of our govt and constitution. YOu can be sure we eill get a tyrannical constitution in its place. Yes I think they are doing this...id ont think its due to ineptness at all. I do think therer will be many moneky wrenched thrown in along the way b/c US citiznes woudl not be for this if we had to vote on but alas they know that so we kill teh dollar. CFR is already calling for global govt and one currency as they site what we have is not working..I want a vurrency backed by assets whoese value and printing is set by elected leaders not faceless cowards!

I want to add something...........

We know that they have wanted this all along. And we see it happening. So what in the world makes us think that it is all one big accident that it's actually happening?

The globalists are not fools. When they want something, they don't just wait for an opportunity to seize (e.g., 9/11). They don't just let incompetent idiots run the show either. I know what we all think about George W. Bush but he's really not the one in charge anyway. Someone tells him what to do.

If I were an evil globalist with oceans of money and powerful connections, I would not wait for opportunities to present themselves. I would MAKE stuff happen in order to advance my agenda. It seems like common sense to me.

Hitler burnt down the Reichstag to seize power. He didn't just pray and wait for it to happen someday, maybe, hopefully.

_____

I hate to use infowars as a source, but the author of this article is no slouch and has written many good books by Jerome Corsi

Economic Expert: We Are Already In An Engineered Recession

"We're gonna go through Stagflation, which is basically stagnation and inflation. We are already in a recession, it just hasn't been publicly declared yet. I think it will deepen through the rest of 2007 into 2008. Corsi stated.

"It's going to last several years, it's largely because we've lost so much of the manufacturing to China, even when our currency tanks, there are no exports we are producing anymore that will gain. The currency is gone, it is being sold off very quietly, worldwide, by the oil producing states, by China, the Euro is increasingly becoming our foreign exchange reserve currency.

The primary indices of inflation have been taken out of the indexes, food is not in and neither is energy prices. These two are going up hugely right now and are going to continue to go up."

Corsi warned that this is going to be the formula for producing the Amero, a continental solution to the tanking of the Dollar.
    What even possible though its not said here is we could be at war with a draft which would deplete the voting base and hard to resist this kind of action taken from Govt.
    http://freeme.tv get the latest in videos for Ron Paul around the net.

Also check out the Ron Paul Newsroom

Grassroots supporter and blogger, check it out!! http://www.politicallore.com/

"Dont tax me. Bro!!"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Problem-Reaction-Solution paradigm
    Exactly! That damned ol' Hegelian dialectic--Thesis-Antithesis-Synthesis.

I've always thought that the collapse of the dollar was exactly how they planned on introducing the Amero. They'll probably even try to make themselves look like saviors by "inventing" this brilliant, fool-proof new type of currency.

They sure as hell aren't gonna put some damn implant under my skin or my children's skin, though! They'll have to kill me first.
    I just don't see how people are going to lay down and take that $#@!....unless, of course, they let the effects of the economic collapse linger just long enough to make everyone out-of-their-minds with desperation, willing to submit to anything to end the poverty (especially since most Americans don't have much in the way of a strong sense of culture or tradition--even most "religious" people are only half-hearted and watered down...and we sure can't thank school for giving us a damn thing except mental and physical dis-ease). It's kinda hard to have principles when you're starving.

So anyway, yeah. They definitely have this $#@! planned out, but I rather doubt they've been completely thorough, in spite of their "think tanks" and such.

Thank God for the human variable, the American Spirit, and RON PAUL!!!
    Last edited by richard1984; 11-07-2007 at 11:45 PM.
    Amendment I.
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

There won't be a draft. The protests are already as big as they were in vietnam they just aren't covered by the news. If there is a draft there would be mass scale protest if not riot and they don't have the police power and the military is all over seas.

I don't think the Amero will come to be. I think the economy will tank and the US will except it's roll. We Americans don't even like Mexicans crossing the board and make fun of Canadians all the time. I do think that the devaluing of currency was planned and it is the reason they're producing dollar coins because they'll only be worth about as much as a modern quarter in due time.
    Checkout Ron Paul's legislation, write your representatives and spread the word!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legisla...ed_by_Ron_Paul

Lord of the Rings and Liberty: http://www.lewrockwell.com/carson/carson10.html

Incrementally. 95% of people will take the chip if it becomes required to go to work or make money. In the transportation industry, it shocked me how NOBODY protested having to arbitrarily submit fingerprints after gu9/11iani. And nobody cares if you loose your job because you stand up for yourself. Only us freaks, tinhats, conspiracy theorists, enemies of the state, etc, will refuse the chip when it becomes mandatory.

If we were attacked again, that might generate public support for a draft. then the rest of the story.
    http://freeme.tv get the latest in videos for Ron Paul around the net.

Also check out the Ron Paul Newsroom

Grassroots supporter and blogger, check it out!! http://www.politicallore.com/

"Dont tax me. Bro!!"

why would they have to merge the countries to use a common currency? The euro is widely used in many countries and they are not all one country. Also whats the disadvantage of creating a new currency?

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    If the dollar collapse... we won't have to worry about illegal immigration anymore... but canada will.
    hahaha
    " Anyone can become angry. That is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not easy." --Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast