Thread: URGENT: Deadline to Register Republican in Kentucky: Friday, December 30, 2011

URGENT: Deadline to Register Republican in Kentucky: Friday, December 30, 2011

The Deadline to Register Republican in Kentucky is FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2011

More info and links can be found here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ng-Information

Other state's info can be found at the above link.
    Important --> Voter Info - Deadlines to Register Republican for Closed Primaries/Caucuses <-- URGENT
    Important --> Volunteer for Ron Paul Phone Banking - Door to Door <-- URGENT
    PROMOTE --> Ron Paul - Adherence to the Oath - Video <--THIS VIDEO WILL BRING PEOPLE TO RON PAUL
    MAX OUT TODAY --> RonPaul2012.com <-- MAX OUT TODAY
    After You Max Out to Ron Paul Campaign --> Revolution PAC <-- Unlimited Donations Allowed

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BUMP. If you live in (or near) KY and have a facebook page - BLAST THIS!

I posted this to mine and have a Democrat friend who said I was "reading her mind"

To my Kentucky friends that vote: Kentucky has a CLOSED primary system, which means that if you want to vote in the Republican primary in May, you have to register Republican by Dec 30, 2011. If you are a Democrat, Obama will have the Democrat nomination so why not vote for your choice in the Republican bunch? You can always change your party affiliations back after the primary. If you are sick of UNCONSTITUTIONAL wars - vote for Ron Paul!

And link this:
    http://elect.ky.gov/SiteCollectionDo...ion%20Card.pdf
    Last edited by mosquitobite; 12-20-2011 at 09:52 PM.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!