Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [VIDEO]: Rudy Giuliani on Fox and Friends: ‘Ron Paul Is Just A Complete Distraction’

[VIDEO]: Rudy Giuliani on Fox and Friends: ‘Ron Paul Is Just A Complete Distraction’

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rudy-giul...e-distraction/

Sorry if this has been posted already... The guns are out for him now. And it will only get worse. It means we are winning!

---

Here are some other mediate clips regarding Ron in case you missed them:

Rachel Maddow On Ron Paul: ‘Iowa Republicans Don’t Pick Presidents; They Pick Huckabees’
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rachel-ma...ick-huckabees/

Sean Hannity And Bill Bennett Trash Ron Paul: ‘The Candidacy Isn’t Going Anywhere’
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/sean-hann...oing-anywhere/

Bill O’Reilly And Dick Morris Bash Ron Paul: He’s Not Going To Be The Nominee
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-orei...e-the-nominee/
    Last edited by iamse7en; 12-15-2011 at 11:04 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rudy's just mad he had reading assignments last election and got owned.

Screw him. Fox is bringing anyone on that will attack Ron now. It's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronulus View Post
    Rudy's just mad he had reading assignments last election and got owned.
    Or its because Dr. PAul recently punked his girlfriend trump.

I guess the Constitution and the oath of office are distractions.

Seriously though, we are just coming out of the ignore stage and into the fighting stage.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

So great. Fellow Americans, see what we're up against? They think that those of us and our chosen representatives that want to live within our means, simply, honestly, peacefully, -- are a Distraction.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

fair and balanced
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Goul sounds like daffy duck when he talks at times.
    In 200 years the American people have replaced 1 dictator 3,000 miles away with 3,000 dictators 1 mile away.

It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.--Benjamin Franklin

No man's life, liberty or fortune is safe
    while our legislature is in session
    .--Benjamin Franklin

rudy is still mad he got schooled in the debate last election
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

Rudy was the front runner until people started voting. :/

Ron Paul, the conservative GOP top-tier front runner with the most dedicated supporters and most organized campaign team, is a distraction.

Yeah, Rudy Giuliani. Truth, honesty, peace, and liberty for the people is not your goal, is it. It is all about lies, power, and war for you and your cronies. You want the American people to keep sending Washington D.C. $3 Trillion each year so you and your ilk can tell them what to do. We are kind of tired of doing that.

Ron Paul 2012.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

This is actually a great video! Giulaini acknowledges that he was ahead in Florida, New Jersey, California & Pennsylvania and counting on those states but because he failed to focus on Iowa and New Hampshire he quickly lost momentum in all those states.
    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

I wonder what % of neocons are awakened everyday because of these Fox News stunts.

At some point they have to put 2 and 2 together. Did I read yesterday that Rush's audience is down another 30%?
    Last edited by AGRP; 12-15-2011 at 11:43 AM.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

That's because Giuliani, Trump and Gingrich are Philanderers--you know they are $#@! magnets, they stick together.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Sort of like your '08 campaign was a distraction too.

So whose brilliant idea was it to camp down in Florida for two months hoping its resident would ignore the fact you went 0-for-6 before the vote?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who is he again?
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson

Quote Originally Posted by KingRobbStark View Post
    Who is he again?
    I think he's some dude who wore a dress once.
    Last edited by Philhelm; 12-15-2011 at 01:16 PM.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

I'm loving it. Just digging in deeper. Wallet's gonna open wider, more phone banking calls.

Quote Originally Posted by AGRP View Post
    I wonder what % of neocons are awakened everyday because of these Fox News stunts.

At some point they have to put 2 and 2 together. Did I read yesterday that Rush's audience is down another 30%?
    I would like to see one of our talented video makers, to put together a well documented video showing the desperation of Fox News form the Hannity's to Bill O to all of the guests they are inviting in a last gasp effort to discredit Ron Paul in every way possible. Do it in a time line fashion with shots of polls through the video as his poll numbers rise.

Please stop it with the f-bombs, people!!!! You know that this forum was listed as a resource for people to find out more about RP in those over 500,000 brochures that were mailed out. Many mailed out to CHRISTIAN conservatives in Iowa. Please think about what you are typing here, before just blurting it out. It would really be sad if this place ran them away from Ron Paul, because of some momentary pleasure in spouting off a string of expletives.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Badger Paul View Post
    Sort of like your '08 campaign was a distraction too.

So whose brilliant idea was it to camp down in Florida for two months hoping its resident would ignore the fact you went 0-for-6 before the vote?
    I remember even at the time everyone saying how unrealistic and stupid it was. He has some good insights, but he ran a very flawed campaign.

Funny how ironic his comments are when everything else is a distraction from the ideas the RP is bringing forward. And in some ways, Rudy is right- RP himself IS kind of a distraction- because as RP has said himself, it's the IDEAS that matter, and FREEDOM is popular. The problem is no one is talking about real freedom except RP.

the directive has clearly been handed down at Fox to minimize RP and marginalize as much as possible. part of my job is to monitor the news and i keep fox and cnn on all day...every segment, and i mean every segment still refers to RP as a dark horse, quixotic, fringe candidate. last night, o'reilly had on dick morris, who basically bet his political reputation on RP NOT winning Iowa and becoming the front runner, ( translation, please stay home voters, your vote for RP is a wasted one). that's fine. btw, i almost have to turn Fox off until the debate starts, Fox loves to report about Fox, they love to make themselves the news.- all day has been nothing but a huge circle jerk about the candidates, iowa, the debate, repeating the same nonsense.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Please stop it with the f-bombs, people!!!! You know that this forum was listed as a resource for people to find out more about RP in those over 500,000 brochures that were mailed out. Many mailed out to CHRISTIAN conservatives in Iowa. Please think about what you are typing here, before just blurting it out. It would really be sad if this place ran them away from Ron Paul, because of some momentary pleasure in spouting off a string of expletives.
    Good point. Save the attacks. We don't need to attack anyone because our ideas are superior.

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    I would like to see one of our talented video makers, to put together a well documented video showing the desperation of Fox News form the Hannity's to Bill O to all of the guests they are inviting in a last gasp effort to discredit Ron Paul in every way possible. Do it in a time line fashion with shots of polls through the video as his poll numbers rise.
    + rep
    Any of you talented video makers up for this challenge?
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by iamse7en View Post
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rudy-giul...e-distraction/

Sorry if this has been posted already... The guns are out for him now. And it will only get worse. It means we are winning!

---

Here are some other mediate clips regarding Ron in case you missed them:

Rachel Maddow On Ron Paul: ‘Iowa Republicans Don’t Pick Presidents; They Pick Huckabees’
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rachel-ma...ick-huckabees/

Sean Hannity And Bill Bennett Trash Ron Paul: ‘The Candidacy Isn’t Going Anywhere’
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/sean-hann...oing-anywhere/

Bill O’Reilly And Dick Morris Bash Ron Paul: He’s Not Going To Be The Nominee
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-orei...e-the-nominee/
    Fueling gasoline to the fire of liberty (aka grassroot supporters).

Haven't they learned yet about blowback? Pissing us off equates to more fervent support and bigger moneybombs.

In addition, their blatant attacks show us that we're a real threat and what we're doing is working.

How about put up a poll. If the majority are in favor of temporary bans on the forum for those who can't seem to get the message or refuse to listen. If majority are in favor begin the ban process.

What a joke

I agree with your sentiment, but you're starting to come across as an overbearing mother. It's the nature of the Internet to be uncensored (at least for now), and, while you've certainly changed some behavior, you won't be able to stop everyone.

With consistent stimulation, the senses tend to become dulled. The same is true for others' listening capabilities when repeating one's self.
    I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. -Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast