Thread: NEW Ron Paul Tea Party Money Bomb Promotion Video

NEW Ron Paul Tea Party Money Bomb Promotion Video

Did some fixes, mainly adding a few extra seconds of text, so people can read it.

Let's kick the promotion into high gear! Like, favorite and comment!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like it. + rep
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I like it. + rep
    Thanks!

By the way everybody, I am close to being banned from facebook for posting too much about the money bomb, so I will not be able to spread this around as much as I would like. Would appreciate it if you would spread this around.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaPolitico View Post
    Thanks!

By the way everybody, I am close to being banned from facebook for posting too much about the money bomb, so I will not be able to spread this around as much as I would like. Would appreciate it if you would spread this around.
    When you want to raid facebook get a team together to come behind and like your posts. It will allow you to post much longer without getting banned. I for one and almost always in chat, come grab me and we will make it happen. I get banned from posting quite often. When this happens, you just quit posting and come behind someone else posting the link and like their comments.

Quote Originally Posted by whoisjohngalt View Post
    When you want to raid facebook get a team together to come behind and like your posts. It will allow you to post much longer without getting banned. I for one and almost always in chat, come grab me and we will make it happen. I get banned from posting quite often. When this happens, you just quit posting and come behind someone else posting the link and like their comments.
    Thanks, good idea! I plan on making another facebook account, just for my political postings.

tweeted!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    tweeted!
    Bump! Thanks!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I facebooked it.
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson