Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PRIORITY #3: Verify Dr Paul will be on your GOP Primary Ballot!!

can someone redirect me to something on the PA signature drive?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    New update bump or blimp whatever you prefer.

It appears Texas is real easy to get on the ballot for, but so far Paul isn't on it:

http://www.texasgop.org/site/DocServ...pdf?docID=3821
    Last edited by Naraku; 12-20-2007 at 11:58 PM. Reason: personal information

Even though Alaska is a caucus, there is a ballot signature requirement. Looks like the campaign turned in all the signatures on the 21st. Not confirmed yet, but just about there:

ANCHORAGE, Alaska--(BUSINESS WIRE)----Republican Congressman Ron Paul's presidential campaign is preparing to turn in the signatures necessary to guarantee a place on Alaska's primary caucus ballot.

Dr. Paul's National Campaign Manager Lew Moore is in Anchorage today for the announcement. Earlier this week, Washington State Coordinator Maureen McMahan Moore visited Haines, Juneau, and Fairbanks to hire staff and meet with volunteers. Another volunteer meetings is planned for this Saturday, December 22, from 10:00AM to Noon at the Anchorage Marriott Hotel.

"Alaska has rallied to Dr. Paul's message of freedom, peace and prosperity," said Campaign Manager Lew Moore.

The signatures will be delivered to the Republican office in Anchorage early today.
    Also looks like Ron Paul is on the Kansas ballot now:

Huckabee's campaign paid a $5,000 fee on Wednesday to formally enter the state's GOP race. Four others also are on the ballot so far: former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Arizona Sen. John McCain, U.S. Rep. Ron Paul of Texas and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney.
    from http://news.aol.com/story/_a/obama-h...20192109990001
    The only V I know is V For Victory
    Free At Last Moneybomb

Write letters to Florida
    Canvass
    Tell everyone about Ron Paul
    Donate
    Make sure you are registered to vote in the primaries
    Run for delegate

Deadline for Rhode Island is TOMORROW 12/26. They currently have 484 of 500 required signatures, according to a google news article published a few hours ago. What to do?

Quote Originally Posted by deronde View Post
    Deadline for Rhode Island is TOMORROW 12/26. They currently have 484 of 500 required signatures, according to a google news article published a few hours ago. What to do?
    According to the RI SoS website, Ron Paul now has 612 signatures, with 44 of them certified by the SoS, but according to the first edited (by the organizer of the RI MeetUp) post in this thread, all the signatures have been collected for Rhode Island... BTW, a total of 1000 signatures is required for Rhode Island, not 500
    Last edited by Kacela; 12-25-2007 at 01:03 PM.

*blimp* Has this been updated recently?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    *blimp* Has this been updated recently?
    bump

Have we gotten the Ohio signatures yet???
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Paul hasn't qualified in Rhode Island yet, though those numbers are impressive, 2,000 signatures!

You'll note the column where it says QBP that means "qualified for ballot access" and there is a column for "certified" which means signatures that have been proven valid for the petition. Right now Paul is at 243. He's qualify, but right now it isn't official.

Good news on Texas though!

New Update all ready for you. I apologize for not getting around to it earlier, but I have been busy at work. At least I can read the forums at work. Yeah!

Another new update!!! I have added the territories of American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and the Northern Mariana Islands to the not confirmed list!

If any of you have any info regarding these territories PM me right away and I will update!

Map's starting to look beautiful.
    The only V I know is V For Victory
    Free At Last Moneybomb

Write letters to Florida
    Canvass
    Tell everyone about Ron Paul
    Donate
    Make sure you are registered to vote in the primaries
    Run for delegate

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    According to this site:

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/s...ontent=GENERIC

Paul's already turned in the needed signatures. Anybody got confirmation? Maybe someone can call them up to see?

New update, just a small one though. Any more info, let me know!

According to the Connecticut Post, Ron Paul is going to be listed sixth on the ballot. The ballot listing order was done by lottery today (2 January) by the Conecticut Secretary of State.

Ron Paul on the Vermont primary ballot now

See the posting I made here:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=88326

Ron Paul is on the ballot in VT!

Thumbs up Ron Paul is REALLY on the ballot in NY now!

I know it was reported earlier that Ron Paul was on the ballot in NY due to his national stature as a candidate, but if not for the hard work of about a dozen supporters over the last two weeks to compile a delegate list, we would have lost it!

We had to submit a list of 87 delegates and alternates coming from all Congressional Districts. Under Republican rules, we had to file a complete slate to be eligible. (Dems operate differently and e.g., Edwards filed with an incomplete slate of delegates.)

Due to the wacky party enrollment "lockbox" system in NY (see my Jan 12 post at http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=65532 for an explanation) the State Board of Elections, who certifies our delegate list, does not have a current list of all NY Republicans, only those who switched to R* before Oct 12, 2006 or who were newly-registering voters enrolling R* before November 1, 2007 (when the counties reported their info to the state). Therefore, our volunteers had to go around in person to County Boards of Elections all over the state to get certified copies of proof of Republican enrollment for almost half our slate. We only had five days from when we were informed of the "problems" to complete this state-wide scavenger hunt. This is now done and certified by the state!

FYI, I just spoke with the Board (Allison Carr) a few minutes ago. The delegate slate is fine and RP is on the ballot for New York. -- posted by Warren Redlich on Fri, 11 Jan 2008

Ron Paul is "officially" on the NYS Republican Presidential primary ballot; he "drew" the first position on the ballot some time ago... I would like to recognize especially Bruce Martin for all the time and effort he expended in this task. Other key contributors included Jim Ostrowski (Buffalo) and Warren Redlich (Warren will be running for Congress in the 21st CD this year). -- posted by Carl Svensson Sat Jan 12, 2008

Some of our folks who worked on this are lawyers, and yes, they are considering suing the state BoE for this completely unnecessary cost and hassle.

To Victory!

Ron Paul on Ohio ballot

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345