Thread: DRUDGE HEADLINE: MR IOWA (RON PAUL PICTURE)

DRUDGE HEADLINE: MR IOWA (RON PAUL PICTURE)

Woot, 2nd day in a row on the drudge headliner!

MR. IOWA?

www.drudgereport.com
    Last edited by TRIGRHAPPY; 12-14-2011 at 05:50 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...h-in-Iowa.html

US Election 2012: Ron Paul closes in on Newt Gingrich in Iowa

Ron Paul, the Texan Congressman and standard bearer of the Libertarian wing of the Republican party, has pulled to within one point of front-runner Newt Gingrich in the crucial early state of Iowa.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 12-14-2011 at 05:53 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

LOL, Hannity will blow a gasket, Morris will have a stroke and Coulter and Greta Van Goebbels will have a hissyfit.
    Last edited by Johnnybags; 12-14-2011 at 05:59 PM.

Ron Paul's disciplined supporters could stage an upset in Iowa Photo: AP

By Raf Sanchez, Washington

10:30PM GMT 14 Dec 2011

Dismissed by many as too extreme to win the nomination, Mr Paul has a fiercely loyal following that could propel him to an upset election victory in the January 3 caucus.

In the last week he has surged from 18 points to 21, leaving him only one behind Mr Gingrich and five ahead of Mitt Romney, the former Massachusetts governor who was once the presumptive nominee but is now being buffeted from all sides.

Iowa has always posed a challenge for Mr Romney, who governed as moderate in Massachusetts and whose Mormon faith may hold him back in an electorate that is 60 per cent evangelical Christian.

Related Articles

"The momentum is building up and a lot of the candidates so far would come and go. They would shoot to the top and drop back rapidly. Ours has been very steady growth, then in this last week or two there has been a sudden extra growth," said Mr Paul.
    "In political terms, it probably means we're peaking at the right time."
    His political obsessions include the Federal Reserve, which he blames for the financial crisis, and the gold standard, to which he would return the US dollar. His support for legalising marijuana and withdrawing American forces abroad make him unpalatable to many Republicans.
    But with less than three weeks before the first votes of the 2012 election are cast, Mr Paul's strength seems to be growing at the expense of Mr Gingrich, who in turn rocketed after former pizza executive Herman Cain dropped out of the race earlier this month.
    The same poll for Public Policy Polling put Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann at 11 percent and Texas governor Rick Perry at 9. Former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum was at 8.
    All three will need a strong showing in Iowa to stay in the race.

Right Now: Neil Cavuto and his team of pundits are talking about RON PAUL on FOX BUSINESS. Pretty Positive
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 12-14-2011 at 06:03 PM.

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Here it comes. Brace yourself for a full out onslaught on RP now.

Someone should inform drudge that he's a Dr.

Hehe.

That's Dr. Iowa, but we'll take it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybags View Post
    LOL, Hannity will blow a gasket, Morris will have a stroke and Coulter and Greta Van Goebels will have a hissyfit.
    Greta Van Goebels - hahahahahahahaha that's the funniest thing I've read today... : )

I'm serious guys. I've been saying this for weeks. I think Drudge has become a Ron Paul fan!!!

I like how that guy on Cavuto said Ron could win the nomination!

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulRules View Post
    Rongasm!!!!
    Rand Paul 2016

Everyone click on it to encourage Drudge to front-page him more often!

Quote Originally Posted by TRIGRHAPPY View Post
    Someone should inform drudge that he's a Dr.

Hehe.
    this is the reporter on the story

By Raf Sanchez, Washington

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

RonPaulCult

Quote Originally Posted by falconplayer11 View Post
    I'm serious guys. I've been saying this for weeks. I think Drudge has become a Ron Paul fan!!!
    "If you go up and down the issues literally, as far as no more government no matter what. Just please, no more government and all the issues on closed government, ID's, on cameras - all the things that are true to my heart, Ron Paul comes up the winner." - Matt Drudge (2007)

Four years ago, Drudge did not think Ron Paul could win and viewed him as weak in interviews. Now? I think Paul has Drudge's attention.
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by seyferjm View Post
    I like how that guy on Cavuto said Ron could win the nomination!
    Who was that?
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    That's Dr. Iowa, but we'll take it.
    DRUDGE BOMB! I seriously just sent him a note that said, Please change the title to Dr. Iowa?

RonPaulCult

Quote Originally Posted by iamse7en View Post
    DRUDGE BOMB! I seriously just sent him a note that said, Please change the title to Dr. Iowa?
    Aww I vote for not bombing him with that. Save those messages for when he's not covering Ron Paul .

Quote Originally Posted by iamse7en View Post
    Either or is correct. You address a Congressman as Mr, and unlike some of the hit pieces on Ron, this headline isn't designed to take jabs.

Save the drudge-bombs for legit stuff. We don't want him ignoring us over semantics.

I hate when people call him "Mr. Paul". It's either Dr. or Congressman. Show some respect, journalists.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSS
    mises.org <- Learn to be as good in Economics as Ron Paul

Email sent thanking Drudge for his "generous headlines of Ron Paul."
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Don't give him any issues over Mr. Iowa and not Dr. Iowa. It's customary in media to use Mr. and it's common to use the term in the context it's used in this case.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, and it links to an article that basically says that Ron Paul WILL NOT get the nomination.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Drudge has been great the whole campaign, but lately has been on fire. We all owe him a debt of gratitude for his fairness.

bvmnbvm,
    Last edited by jtbraine; 11-04-2014 at 02:12 PM.