Thread: And so it begins: Gary Busey withdraws Gingrich endorsement

Wink And so it begins: Gary Busey withdraws Gingrich endorsement

Actor Gary Busey is withdrawing his endorsement of Newt Gingrich for president.

“It is not time for me to be endorsing anyone at this time! When there are the two final candidates, then I will endorse,” Busey said Wednesday in a statement released through his representative.

Busey endorsed the former Speaker’s presidential campaign Saturday in an exclusive interview with The Hill.

http://thehill.com/capital-living/in...ch-endorsement

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Who cares what Garey Busey thinks?

Quote Originally Posted by Nate-ForLiberty View Post
    wut? lol
    Newt's been for so many things before he was against them.

Its only fair that his endorsers follow his lead.

gary busey came to his right senses again

I TOLD ya peeps would be embarrassed. LOL

Considering Busey's views on 9/11, I don't know why he even considered endorsing a neocon like Newt in the first place.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

If he wants a Pardon for his Drug Convictions he should endorse Paul.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    If he wants a Pardon for his Drug Convictions he should endorse Paul.
    Maybe he heard that Newt once supported the death penalty for marijuana importation.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki at the Tiki View Post
    Who cares what Garey Busey thinks?
    He thinks?

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    He thinks?
    Doesn't matter.

A withdrawal is embarrassing.

even if gary busey offers to be the campaign manager for any political office charlie sheen
    could run for, he clearly had second thoughts about newt. this is sweet, reet and laid back.

maybe The Donald just said something sorta

Newt's campaign call Gary Busey and told him to retract his endorsement of the Stay Puft Marshmello Gingrich
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

maybe insted of charlie sheen, poor gary is going to be tapped by guess who for his indy run which looms. gary busey was on the apprentice.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gary Busey is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.