Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jay Leno touts Interview with Ron Paul

Jay Leno touts Interview with Ron Paul

Tonight on Leno's show he said he was fascinated with Ron Paul and is excited to have him on the show on Friday!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is great news. Combine that with a massive money bomb.

Let's do this guys. Let's make a statement!

Fascinating? Sounds like this will be good!

Yes he actually said Fascinated. Dana Carvey is the guest tonight on the show and doing some hilarious impersonations of the candidates.

Yup. Last night, he said Ron would be on Friday and "I love talking to that guy!"

Tonight, he mentioned Ron 3 times, and said Ron Paul is fascinating and can't wait to have him on the show Friday.

Dana Carvey is a handjob. Not funny.

Awesome!!! I hope there's a Hulu link or something else later in the night. I really want to see the Leno hype for RP.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

[m,m,m,m,m,
    Last edited by jtbraine; 11-04-2014 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jtbraine View Post
    People in the audience got excited.
    Sweet.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    [jjkjkj
    Last edited by jtbraine; 11-04-2014 at 02:12 PM.

Last edited by Unknown.User; 07-22-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown.User View Post
    Important Point:

This Leno Appearance Will Allow For Damage Control From Any Unexpected Debate Slip Ups.
    I would imagine that a large percentage of middle-aged and older conservative Republicans watch Letterman, instead of Leno.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Last edited by Unknown.User; 07-22-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I would imagine that a large percentage of middle-aged and older conservative Republicans watch Letterman, instead of Leno.
    I think you got it opposite man. Letterman is a big liberal. Conservatives don't like him. Leno has always been more popular with republicans than Letterman. They despise Letterman.

I've watched Letterman quite a few times and have never really picked up on his political views through his show.

Wow. It's Leno's job to pump up guests -- but he went above and beyond.

Well, if this is true, we wouldn't have to worry either 'cause Letterman supporter Paul back in '88, so he'll likely get him on at one point.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Important Point:

This Leno Appearance Will Allow For Damage Control From Any Unexpected Debate Slip Ups.
    Personally I'm hoping that Ron knocks it out of the park in Thursday's debate and this interview promotes his electability as a front runner. He's getting some great exposure and traction in the polls at the PERFECT time. I think Gingrich peaked too early and Ron is yet to hit his peak.

The only debate "slip-up" by Ron I can think of was his "walls can be used to keep us in" comment, which turned out to be more positive than negative when the dust settled. I don't think Ron will need any damage control.

Quote Originally Posted by rp08orbust View Post
    The only debate "slip-up" by Ron I can think of was his "walls can be used to keep us in" comment, which turned out to be more positive than negative when the dust settled. I don't think Ron will need any damage control.
    How did it turn out to be positive? I didn't think it was that bad, but a lot of online people who hated him already used it to say he was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtorsella View Post
    How did it turn out to be positive? I didn't think it was that bad, but a lot of online people who hated him already used it to say he was crazy.
    I think the term "capital controls" entered the conservative vocabulary as a result of that line, thanks to a lot of medium-tier conservative talk show hosts backing him up. He can now bring up the subject again and a lot more people will know where he's coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtorsella View Post
    arguing a fence doesn't have two sides is much like arguing that a coin doesn't have two sides.
    "Ron Paul, not going anywhere. Ideologically pure and tough as nails!"

ABO + NOBP = Ron Paul
    Romney - NOBP = Obama

Post Election Addendum -
    We warned you. You insulted and cheated us. You lost. Your fault.

Joe Rogan will be on the same episode.

Stephie D @CrooklynMMA 4h @joerogan @RonPaul How $#@!in awesome is that?! I'm amped up for you. Will this be your first time on?

Joe Rogan @joerogan
    Follow

@CrooklynMMA No, I've been on the tonight show several times before, but to be able to share the show with Ron Paul will be a huge honor.

This could be awesome.

Way cool.

Bunkloco
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by LawnWake View Post
    Well, if this is true, we wouldn't have to worry either 'cause Letterman supporter Paul back in '88, so he'll likely get him on at one point.

I don't think Letterman was being serious when he said he was voting for Paul in that old clip. He is a raging liberal.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Important Point:

Another important point:

This Leno Appearance Will ALSO Allow For Ron To Mention His Website And Plug The Money Bomb For The First Time
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

No way, they watch Leno. You have it backwards. Older people think Letterman is a dick.

I imagine more women voters watch Leno and this is Ron's biggest opportunity demographic for new support.

Dana Carvey impersonates Ron Paul around halfway through the video:

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/...3-2011/1373464

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyDreckman View Post
    I think you got it opposite man. Letterman is a big liberal. Conservatives don't like him. Leno has always been more popular with republicans than Letterman. They despise Letterman.
    This has been my experience, even before the Letterman sex scandals.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast