Thread: 10k Bet

10k Bet

Hahaha check it out, Huntsman capitalized pretty quickly on that one:
    http://www.10kbet.com/

Too bad his name is hardly visible. Bad design.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good website idea but fail by huntsman...the bet was over the writing in his book, not whether he has talked about it nationally in speeches or interviews.
    The Heart of Conservatism is Libertarianism - Ronald Reagan

Still, the more he's shown proclaiming his love for mandates on TV the better. The visual image is much more powerful.

this is a good ad by Huntsman, wish Ron got in on this first.

I totally forgot about Mitt Romney's "money picture." Ouch, that's gonna come out and hurt him big time after this one.

there is a big mormon community near boston and jon is not into gambling, evidently.
    mitt is loosing his bet and i can only assume someone else gains from his loss all told.

you can if buying a one way ticket travel on up to N.H by bus from boston's south station for 11 to 13 bucks.

Ooooh, that video is going to hurt Romney.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    funny stuff
    You are the Universe experiencing itself

Quote Originally Posted by pauliticalfan View Post
    I totally forgot about Mitt Romney's "money picture." Ouch, that's gonna come out and hurt him big time after this one.
    Does anyone know the context behind that photo because if you want to alienate voters (especially those who are unemployed), that image will do the trick.

ha
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

i really really luv the guy for what he 10k bet just did to mitt online,
    but we must keep a wary eye on jon huntsman up here to the equal
    degree we will be keeping an eye on wily ole newt gingrich. like what
    i said about keeping an eye on michele in iowa, and newt, lets don't
    look cross-eyed while we are keeping an eye on jon + newt and also
    michele and newt. iowa is shaping up our way, an' mitt crumbles daily.