Thread: [Video] Ron Paul ABC This Week Sunday Show Post Debate Mentions

[Video] Ron Paul ABC This Week Sunday Show Post Debate Mentions

or

Airing Date Dec.11, 2011 http://www.teaparty11.com/

Ron Paul ABC This Week Sunday Show Post Debate Mentions
    Ron got quite a few mentions as i watched this morning so i thought id share them with you, although being most of the corporate news pronounced Newt as the debate winner, which is absurd to me. Anyway enjoy i guess.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That borders on actual news programming.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Wow, hard to believe this actually aired on ABC. It is almost like they were trying to push Ron; they mentioned that people are coalescing around him as an alternative and that one guy even brought up the military donations.

I wonder what their ulterior motive is. If they're just trying to downplay his potential win in Iowa it's going to backfire big time.

IMO, if Ron gets the nomination, They'll play their Trump card, which will ensure 4 more years of Obama. I think Trump is playing on the Obama team.

Wish we could see this more often.

Quote Originally Posted by gls View Post
    Wow, hard to believe this actually aired on ABC. It is almost like they were trying to push Ron; they mentioned that people are coalescing around him as an alternative and that one guy even brought up the military donations.

I wonder what their ulterior motive is. If they're just trying to downplay his potential win in Iowa it's going to backfire big time.
    I'm gonna call it a CYA move on the part of ABC, after their hideous behavior last night post-debate.

Jake Tapper attempts to marginalize Ron Paul/Campaign in the dialog between the 3.

Jonathan Karl has been doing a excellent job reporting all GOP/Republican news, Jake pushes the establishment week after week.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

RonPaulCult

They mentioned that in the "spin room" after the debate, the Romney camp was talking up Ron Paul and that they seem to WANT Ron Paul to win Iowa rather than Gingrich.

This is HUGE. I really think Romney wants Ron Paul to win if he can't, figuring it would bring down Gingrich and make it a two man race between he and Paul.

He obviously thinks he has a better shot of beating Paul than Gingrich. He figures he'll win New Hampshire (he well may) and then by that point Gingrich would have two losses and will fall sharply. It's not a bad strategy on Romney's part.

But THAT is why Romney said that about the Ron Paul signs. He wants to help give the impression that Ron Paul can win so that more people vote for Paul.

Absolutely amazing.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulCult View Post
    They mentioned that in the "spin room" after the debate, the Romney camp was talking up Ron Paul and that they seem to WANT Ron Paul to win Iowa rather than Gingrich.

This is HUGE. I really think Romney wants Ron Paul to win if he can't, figuring it would bring down Gingrich and make it a two man race between he and Paul.

He obviously thinks he has a better shot of beating Paul than Gingrich. He figures he'll win New Hampshire (he well may) and then by that point Gingrich would have two losses and will fall sharply. It's not a bad strategy on Romney's part.

But THAT is why Romney said that about the Ron Paul signs. He wants to help give the impression that Ron Paul can win so that more people vote for Paul.

Absolutely amazing.
    Wow, if THAT's what he thinks, he's dumber than we thought. Newt has SO MUCH baggage that hasn't even been uncovered yet.

Luieburger

Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by gls View Post

The guy who mentioned the military donations was George Will, who just today wrote an article in the Washington Post about the scenario of Ron running third party and giving the election to Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by wgadget View Post
    Wow, if THAT's what he thinks, he's dumber than we thought. Newt has SO MUCH baggage that hasn't even been uncovered yet.
    I think it's a good move for Romney, actually. It's a lot harder to draw distinctions between Mitt and Newt than it is between Mitt and Ron. With virtually the same positions as Newt, the tie in the voters' minds might go to the one who's a better debater with more experience and less mormonism. Against Ron he can play the straight man to Ron's supposed crazy talk, and he his political connections and wall street $$/cronyism could potentially help him overcome any gains Ron makes in terms of ardent support. That would be how it plays out in my mind at least.