Thread: Looking for Paul to go on the attack tonight.

Looking for Paul to go on the attack tonight.

The tension is palpable tonight. Will the media be able to PREVENT Ron Pauls breakthrough?
    The pundits know that Gingrich is going to do everything in his power to stay positive and "above the fray" but will he be able to stand so dignified in the face of Paul calling him on his hypocrisy?
    The attacks I'm looking for can come only from Paul as he is the only candidate who has not swam in the lake of hypocrisy.
    Looking for a multiple pronged attack from Gingrich, Romney and Santorum after Paul begins putting them on the spot.

This will be the boost that Paul needs and should fire up all the talking heads across the nation to begin attacking him.
    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd rather see Paul take the high ground while Mitt and Newt destroy each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I'd rather see Paul take the high ground while Mitt and Newt destroy each other.
    Going on the attack is not a negative thing if one is right and if one attacks the philosophy as much as the man. I do not believe Pauls attack will be dirty.
    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

Ron Paul needs to go on the attack and be heard and challenge these establishment hacks

That was a fastball. Let's see if it takes off.

You got your wish.
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Although Newt Romney is getting all the attention of this debate, the good side of that is that almost the entire time they are on the defensive. Everyone, including Paul, is on the attack. Paul stands to benefit the most from this debate the way it's going

Ron Paul saved Newt Gingrich's ASS tonight! Did anyone else see that!?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.