Thread: Donald Trump Blasts Michele Bachmann For Bailing On Debate: ‘It’s Called Loyalty’

Smile Donald Trump Blasts Michele Bachmann For Bailing On Debate: ‘It’s Called Loyalty’

Donald Trump phoned in to Don Imus‘ Fox Business Network show on Friday morning, and he lit into Michele Bachmann for her decision to skip his Dec. 27 debate.

“You know who I’m very disappointed in? Michele Bachmann. She’s come up to see me four times. Four times. She’d call me, she’d ask me for advice, she said I should be her Vice Presidential… you know… if she wins, she’d like to think about me for the Vice Presidency, all of these things,” Trump said. “And then after all of that, she announced she’s not going to do the debate. It’s unbelievable. You know, it’s called loyalty. It’s actually called loyalty. How do you do that? You know, it’s amazing to me.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/donald-tr...alled-loyalty/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is really good info on her. Hmm, first Newt says John Bolton would be his choice for State department head, then this about her VP pick.

He's such a child! Watching him melt down is so fun!

Trump should be more pissed at the candidates that came to see him then said no. They were clearly using him to get press but when it came time to actually deal with the man they ran like scolded dogs. He can call Paul a clown like candidate and has zero chance of winning all he wants, but even Trump should acknowledge that Paul is standing on principle (as he always does) than anything else. This "Trump debate" has backfired on Trump and some of the candidates in so many ways.

Trump is butt hurts.

So she would name a VP that financially supported in 2010: Reid, Crist, Rangel, Schumer, Weiner and Spector?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Both of them look like stupid political hacks who are only looking out for their own good.

Bachmann is such a fake.

A big friggin problem. That's what it's called when politicians become loyal to billionaires.
    Last edited by ShaneEnochs; 12-09-2011 at 02:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

Go ahead Trump... bring down the establishment with you. You're a sideshow freak.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Even though I hate Trump, I have to admit that he is right about this (if he's not lying about the phone calls and such). Bachmann is a fake and it shows how 2 faced she is and will do anything at all to get ahead. Then when it's not convenient anymore, she will back stab.
    Go check out my vocal covers on Youtube. Thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdQYPR6lEo

She’d call me, she’d ask me for advice
    /end campaign

Guys, please remember that those brochures that were mailed out listed this place as a resource for people, INCLUDING CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVES IN IOWA, to visit to find out more about Ron Paul.

Please clean up your language.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by robertwerden View Post
    That is really good info on her. Hmm, first Newt says John Bolton would be his choice for State department head, then this about her VP pick.
    Bolton= Wants U.S. war against Iran for Israel

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    So she would name a VP that financially supported in 2010: Reid, Crist, Rangel, Schumer, Weiner and Spector?
    Do you have a full list of who he supported? Who did he financially support in 2008?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol, obviously he has a crush
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Did the Paul campaign start all of this dropping out stuff? Like, did it start with Paul and it became a domino effect? I thought Huntsman was the first to drop out. I haven't paid attention to what's happening so if Paul started the domino effect then good on them, it makes Paul look like the leader since everyone else is tagging along.

Quote Originally Posted by robmpreston View Post
    Do you have a full list of who he supported? Who did he financially support in 2008?
    http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2011...democrats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kords21 View Post
    Trump should be more pissed at the candidates that came to see him then said no. They were clearly using him to get press but when it came time to actually deal with the man they ran like scolded dogs. He can call Paul a clown like candidate and has zero chance of winning all he wants, but even Trump should acknowledge that Paul is standing on principle (as he always does) than anything else. This "Trump debate" has backfired on Trump and some of the candidates in so many ways.
    Well, in reality he was using them as much as they were using him. He's not innocent in this sham, he started it.

if it gets to broadcast, the donald has to be in the same room with santorum and gingrich.
    this may be the closest many protestants can get to understanding what purgatory is to a
    good catholic. i repeat, donald trump will spend an hour with newt gingrich + rick santorum!

Lmao. Imus says, "I'm surprised you like Gingrich, he's really creepy, man." That's hilarious haha.

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Hoof View Post
    Did the Paul campaign start all of this dropping out stuff? Like, did it start with Paul and it became a domino effect? I thought Huntsman was the first to drop out. I haven't paid attention to what's happening so if Paul started the domino effect then good on them, it makes Paul look like the leader since everyone else is tagging along.
    Huntsman dropped out first, but I don't think he made any strong statements against Trump until after Ron did. Anyone feel free to correct me on that. The main thing, though, is that Huntsman has dropped out of several other debates prior to this, and his reasons weren't always particularly compelling. He frankly does well in a debate format. In any case, his dropping out of the Trump debate did not really raise any eyebrows. It was Ron's strongly worded release that made this an issue of principle, and started Trump on his downward spiral of lashing out at everyone.

If Ron hadn't stood up to this, the debate would have happened and nobody would really have noticed Huntsman's absence.

Bump for Loyalty night
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Interesting link.
    There is no spoon.