Thread: [TUBE] Rand Paul on Fox News discussing campaign & Newt

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The main difference in interviewing styles between Ron and Rand is that Ron Paul will truthfully only answer the question being asked while Rand seems to go in with a message to convey and manages to shift the discussion towards that after touching on the asked question.

E.g., that last question about Ron Paul setting up a long-haul campaign opening offices in many states.. Rand talks about Ron's Independent support and small-dollar donors.

Quote Originally Posted by harikaried View Post
    The main difference in interviewing styles between Ron and Rand is that Ron Paul will truthfully only answer the question being asked while Rand seems to go in with a message to convey and manages to shift the discussion towards that after touching on the asked question.

E.g., that last question about Ron Paul setting up a long-haul campaign opening offices in many states.. Rand talks about Ron's Independent support and small-dollar support.
    That was Rand's prepared talking point for the day. He uses talking points very well. Ron should consider it.

Wow Rand is all over the place all of a sudden

Rand Paul is the smartest guy in all of politics. I mean look - neocons think he's one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by harikaried View Post
    Rand was able to learn growing up watching his dad's experience. AND when Rand started out he had some awesome experienced help whereas when Ron started out many years ago he didn't have as much of the experienced help behind him.

what is up with the look of disapproval and scorn on the anchor's face?

i posted it as well, skip the interview part and go to 5:04 :P

or

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow. At the 2:30 mark, the spanking begins...
    tu ne cede malis

I feel stupid for ever doubting Rand.
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson

Quote Originally Posted by KingRobbStark View Post
    I feel stupid for ever doubting Rand.
    He's been taught by the best.

Rand is killing it. This should bring a spike for Ron and bring Newt down considerably. Perfect timing Rand, perfect timing.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraisWisdom View Post
    Wow Rand is all over the place all of a sudden
    The Queen is no longer sitting idly by on the backrank. This is good stuff. And it all started with that gotcha appearance on Hannity.

It sure would be nice if Coburn and Demint would grow a backbone and get into the game.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 12-09-2011 at 02:50 PM.