Liberty Forest Express [Edition 3 Posted: 8/11/13]

Latest Edition (August 11, 2013):

Previous Editions:
    Edition 3
    Edition 2
    Edition 1

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

//
    Last edited by Danke; 12-09-2011 at 04:44 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

ha funny ... how much for a " kill the bank " ad ?
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

this is hilarious
    -Ancap-

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's only one page?

It must be a conspiracy, that only skims the surface. Black this out....
    Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.
    -Thomas Jefferson

ROTGLMAO!

+rep

-t

Dat der is some serious trollin'.

You forgot to report about the nightly, incoherent, sad, ramblings of a special boy.

It's kind of funny though; Normally your posts consists of nothing but by and large meaningless words mashed together in a particularly 'special' manner. I bet this took you all night. That sounds like a lonely Friday. Sorry you're frustrated. Making friends is sometimes hard. Keeping friends is even harder. You know, everyone living their own lives, without you. Can't say I particularly blame them. If you don't drink you should probably start. Might help you get your head out of your ass and to become more relatable. If you do drink you should probably slow it down. Either way, here's to hoping you find yourself a friend. Your personality is kind of a buzzkill. I'm sure I'm not the first person to say that.

kcchiefs6465
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    You forgot to report about the nightly, incoherent, sad, ramblings of a special boy.

It's kind of funny though; Normally your posts consists of nothing but by and large meaningless words mashed together in a particularly 'special' manner. I bet this took you all night. That sounds like a lonely Friday. Sorry you're frustrated. Making friends is sometimes hard. Keeping friends is even harder. You know, everyone living their own lives, without you. Can't say I particularly blame them. If you don't drink you should probably start. Might help you get your head out of your ass and to become more relatable. If you do drink you should probably slow it down. Either way, here's to hoping you find yourself a friend. Your personality is kind of a buzzkill. I'm sure I'm not the first person to say that.

kcchiefs6465
    Dude seriously? Don't be a dick. I got home from the bar at 3. The girl I am boinking is out of town. Yeah, I spent a good two hours on this. But at least I can go to sleep knowing that I had a little fun. Relax. Enjoy a little satire. Insult me because you don't think I am funny. I don't $#@!ing care. But stop being a dick.

Slutter McGee

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slutter McGee View Post
    Dude seriously? Don't be a dick. I got home from the bar at 3. The girl I am boinking is out of town. Yeah, I spent a good two hours on this. But at least I can go to sleep knowing that I had a little fun. Relax. Enjoy a little satire. Insult me because you don't think I am funny. I don't $#@!ing care. But stop being a dick.

Slutter McGee
    Fair enough. I apologize and was out of line. Perhaps I took your post too seriously and responded before you included the first edition.

I've gotten a few random responses from you as insulting. Insinuations that I'm an Anti-Semite and general dickish "$#@! you"s before you leave. All that aside, I apologize for being a dick.

Long night and I've been slowly losing my patience. Doesn't excuse it, but it is what it is.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    BAN!!!

No seriously, let's please keep things inline with the Usage Guidelines (see my sig)- I'll take the satire. As an FYI, Slutter does "know" most (all?) those he was calling out.

Just one problem Slutter, I got 36 and a quarter pieces!
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

If you don't drink you should probably start. Might help you get your head out of your ass and to become more relatable. If you do drink you should probably slow it down.
    The only appropriate response to this statement is to quote Ernest Hemingway:

"Write drunk, edit sober".

-t

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    The only appropriate response to this statement is to quote Ernest Hemingway:

"Write drunk, edit sober".

-t
    Oh its alright. poor guy has to root for the Chiefs. Though I have to admit, that is a good quote.

Slutter McGee

Oh its alright. poor guy has to root for the Chiefs. Though I have to admit, that is a good quote.

Slutter McGee
    I thought I made you a fan a while back?

You were pissed at Dallas or SF and wanted a new team to root for.

Always room to jump on the bandwagon come playoff time I guess. I won't hold it against you.

I thought I made you a fan a while back?

You were pissed at Dallas or SF and wanted a new team to root for.

Always room to jump on the bandwagon come playoff time I guess. I won't hold it against you.
    I was tempted..but Denver is more tempting...favorite player and closer than any other team other than Dallas.

Slutter McGee

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    BAN!!!

No seriously, let's please keep things inline with the Usage Guidelines (see my sig)- I'll take the satire. As an FYI, Slutter does "know" most (all?) those he was calling out.

Just one problem Slutter, I got 36 and a quarter pieces!
    I do. Hopefully they can all handle a hard time. But I have issue with you quarter pieces. I don't like math.

Slutter McGee

Morning laughter. Thank you!
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    That may be the funniest thing I've read in a long time. If this becomes a normal thing, I want a subscription.

Anal polyp manages humor, Tom with the weather at 6...

I love satire...
    I'd love to see more of it.

*subscribes thread - tries to remain under the flamedar*
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Slutter McGee
    You're boinking a girl?!
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast