Thread: Glenn Beck Destroys Newt Gingrich: Newt's FOR Medicare Part D, FOR Mandates, FOR Big Gov't

Glenn Beck Destroys Newt Gingrich: Newt's FOR Medicare Part D, FOR Mandates, FOR Big Gov't

More dirt on Newt Gingrich. My goodness, this guy's leading in the polls? He just impaled himself with Glenn Beck the other day.

Say what you will about Glenn Beck, he does pretty well by me in this interview.

I mean, there's so much good stuff here it's just unbelievable. Folks, we have to get this out there!

Video 1:

Video 2:

Then, the next day (Wednesday), Beck slams Gingrich for being a progressive. Go to 9:20.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good stuff! Here's another resource, in case you're not aware of it: www.notonewt.com
    “If you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” -CS Lewis

The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft.

If our society were a forum, congress would be the illiterate troll that somehow got a hold of the only ban hammer.