Thread: Interview with a Washington Lobbyist : Why we don’t like Ron Paul

Interview with a Washington Lobbyist : Why we don’t like Ron Paul

Please click my tattoo shop: Gulfport Tattoo so that my search rankings go up! Thank YOU!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh my. this is some good stuff. Did a lobbiest really say this stuff?

Man, its all about the greed.

Good stuff, looks kind of made up though.

AB SMITH: (laugh) Look, Ron Paul is a problem for a bunch of us. It’s not that he doesn’t take the money, his campaign pretty stated that he will take money from everyone, but he doesn’t care why you donate… he takes the money and pretty much stated “if you are too stupid to know what I stand for, then you deserve to have your money taken from your pocket”

Or

"If you're too stupid to think you can sway me with your dollars, then you deserve to have your money taken from your pocket."

Ron Paul - President '08
    http://kickapathy.com
    Party Change Deadlines!
    "Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better." -Martin Luther King

That site is a really lame parody site, do not visit it, do not laugh at it, do not think about it. In fact if you have visited it, please clear your cache of it's stupidity.

that is some silly joke.
    No one reads signatures.

I don't buy this story, but it might as well be true.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Sounds fabricated. Blog doesn't have any appearance of being credible. Its a freaking Wordpress install.

It does sound fake. I don't believe for a second a lobbyist would claim they could easily raise 5 to 10 million per day. Why would those at the top raise about 15 million per quarter if they could get 5 to 10 million per day? Another thing, what lobbyist who earns 5 to 10 million a day would spend two minutes of time listing company after company. And another thing, is a top lobbyist going to spill the beans on some no-name publisher? No. So I don't believe the article is true.

Like someone else said, it might as well be true.

Who knows if that story is true.

However, we all know that it is true that lobbyists hate Ron, and he didn't get the title Dr. No for nothing.