Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Censors Ron Paul!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Facebook Censors Ron Paul!

Everyone on facebook, test this out.

In the upper left hand search bar, type in Ron Paul and hit enter. Returned are only 'people'- no groups, no events, etc.

Now hit back and try this.

Type in any other presidential candidate and hit enter. Voilą! Amazing...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, I saw this happen this morning...

Wtf?

I sent a message, by clicking on "Help", then "US Politics", then submitted my own question.

I also noticed that... and that the homepage for US Election application is run by abc news.........

Is there any way to contact them? This hits home since I use facebook...

It's also the same for Groups. If you click on the Groups link in your left hand column and search for Ron Paul I get NO results whatsoever. I get plenty of results for all other candidates.

someone needs to submit a story to digg/ reddit about this facebook censorship asap

Quote Originally Posted by theprolific View Post
    someone needs to submit a story to digg/ reddit about this facebook censorship asap
    Don't do anything like that yet. First let the people who run Ron's campaign on Facebook deal with this.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by theprolific View Post
    ABC owns facebook??? If so that explains it.... AIPACS biggest supporter is Eisen of Disney and he owns ABC and they are for Hillary. ABC has become another fox.

Mahatma Ghandi said:

First they ignore you
    then they redicule you
    then they fight you (this is the stage that has just begun)

then you WIN!!!!

The war was declared when Ron Got that huge record breaking donation on one day with 18,000 new contributors added to his already extensive support list resulting in 38,000 donors with average donations of $103 each. That is when they started to take him seriously and knew that "ignoring" and "rediculing" wasn't working. So now they are going to war against him and I have seen the slander they are doing to him on both conservative and liberal forums, Fox news,
    Wolf Blitzer, THE EX AIPAC EMPLOYEE and mossad agent, of CNN has stepped up his attacks on paul and especially during interviews when Ron tries to answer his charges, he interrupts him so he doesn't get his message out loud and clear.

Wolf continues to call him a libertarian when he is in fact for 20 years a republican which Wolf refuses to acknowledge, and the slams Ron by saying the fund raiser was to support Fawlks day which was a violent revolution type act to blow up parliamnet. Wolf never talks about how it was V for Vendetta that started it and that film was a peaceful march on the elite to get them to change. He totally ignores all of that.

So the war is joined, what are we the supporters going to do to counter these assaults??? I have spent hours documenting and arguing with others on forums to counter the lies, but its hard work.... Anyone got any other suggestions???

Maybe it was the public S*P*A*M campaign that was being run here for 11/5.

I really think members do the campaign and Dr. Paul's chances a disservice when they publicly post poll bombing or mass emailing campaigns in detail.

Everything you post on the internet in a public forum can be read and searched by anyone else. Get used to it.
    Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by me3 View Post

I really think members do the campaign and Dr. Paul's chances a disservice when they publicly post poll bombing or mass emailing campaigns in detail.

Everything you post on the internet in a public forum can be read and searched by anyone else. Get used to it.
    It wasn't sp am because we were only messaging known Ron Paul supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by me3 View Post

Good points.

There are many sites and forums who simply stop/suspend/"ban" related posts and emails because of the technical problems with overloading their site and occasionally servers.

We need to represent the Respect and Integrity of Paul if we visit sites owned by others.

holy crap

this isn't an election, it's a civil war and it's already been declared by others.
    Proudly in favor of firing Jesse Benton since 2007. Here's a 2008 classic post.

someone needs to tell the people on the facebook forums about this.

I'm getting the same thing. Ridiculous!

have you guys considered contacting facebook about it?
    Our rights are not derived from man but exist because we are men.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sematary View Post
    have you guys considered contacting facebook about it?
    congrats on your 3,000th post sematary - you rock.

Type In Just "Paul"

You get results when you search "Paul" and not "Ron Paul".

You should take screenshots for proof. This is actually a "good" piece of news you can publish.

Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    You should take screenshots for proof. This is actually a "good" piece of news you can publish.
    agreed

one of the founders of facebook is now working for Giulliani or Thompson campaign...I forget

My message said that there appeared to be something wrong with their search algorithm.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanMachine7 View Post
    My message said that there appeared to be something wrong with their search algorithm.
    they accidentally checked the "censor ron paul" box ??

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by njandrewg View Post

dugg

I've never used Facebook before, but if you type in "ronpaul" (no space) it returns a couple profiles.

Anyone thought that it might be a bug or something else innocuous? Like anything else, shouldn't we wait until we know what's going on before we make assumptions and jump to conclusions?

Quote Originally Posted by davidhperry View Post
    Anyone thought that it might be a bug or something else innocuous? Like anything else, shouldn't we wait until we know what's going on before we make assumptions and jump to conclusions?
    the keyword is banned, if it was a bug then other keywords wouldn't have worked eihter

Look for Ron Arteste (sp?) or Ron Jeremy. That'll sort this out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast