Thread: 300 More Signatures Needed!

300 More Signatures Needed!

Hey guys, I know this is extremely short notice, but I just got an update from the "Bring Ron Paul to Alabama" Facebook page saying this:

ATTENTION: We need 300 more signatures for Ron Paul... PLEASE print the PDF petition and get as many signatures and mail in before Monday. Here is the PDF petition to print, http://www.ronpaul2012.com/images/Al...ition_Form.pdf

Please mail to:

Ron Paul 2012 PCC c/o Marcelo Muņoz
    1401 Doug Baker Blvd
    Suite 107-192
    Birmingham, AL 35242

Please mail in by Saturday so we can get them in by next Monday. Thank you for all your hard work.

For Liberty!!

Barbara Hall

It kinda sucks how this is short notice, but I'm sure we can get this done! The facebook group is here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/254237664612501/
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't live in AL, but sent in 2 sure-voters I asked a relative in AL to send. Felt sort of silly only sending two. Now, I see how important at least those 2 more were!

Bumping for importance

Thanks! This week has been extremely hectic with finals and whatnot, but I may find the time tomorrow to go around and see if I can collect signatures for Ron Paul to get on the ballot. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do much without a bunch of people canvassing, but we shall see.
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

Did we ever get enough signatures?

Ron Paul is on the ballot. I saw it on the news the other day.