Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump disses Ron

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I made that comment 5 years ago.
    Before you were a McCain supporter supporter?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Before you were a McCain supporter supporter?
    Before he was a Trump supporter.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trump is acting like an overgrown crybaby. Have some class, man. Sheesh.
    LMAO ... I just saw this in @phill4paul 's sig. You've regressed, LE.

So what, Hillary's a better choice? Some of you have got to pull your heads out of your asses. The primary is over. At this point, we're stuck with either Donald or the RNC establishment's handpicked nominee.
    RVO˩UTION

Quote Originally Posted by notsure View Post
    So what, Hillary's a better choice? Some of you have got to pull your heads out of your asses. The primary is over. At this point, we're stuck with either Donald or the RNC establishment's handpicked nominee.
    "I'll vote. I'll make my vote count. I'll vote for an alternative party." - Dr. Ron Paul, May 4, 2016.

suicide is painless.

You do know that there are other choices, right? I realize Boobus doesn't know that, and we will have either one of those two for the next 4 years, but you don't have to play that game (don't even try to tell me one is a better choice than the other...all RPF members should be smarter than Boobus by now.)

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    You do know that there are other choices, right? I realize Boobus doesn't know that, and we will have either one of those two for the next 4 years, but you don't have to play that game (don't even try to tell me one is a better choice than the other...all RPF members should be smarter than Boobus by now.)
    Ah, but will we?

Either way, we can be at the vanguard of a new wave. Either we have to prove an alternate party can get, say, twenty percent before people realize they really aren't crucified to the Two Party System, or we will make enough people see right now that these two criminals are enough alike in the level of their evil that we have absolutely nothing to lose by refusing to validate them right now. In which case, it becomes a battle between us and Diebold.

But either way, the revolution will obviously not happen on the Trump Train.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    There are no other choices. We may have the illusion of other choices, but they're so non viable that they're practically non existent. The election will be decided between the two major parties, as it always has been. It's between Trump and Hillary. I think there are differences between the two. I won't try and convince you, I respect your opinion, I know Donald is flawed. I'd like to see members such as Rand try to influence him more, but I'd rather gamble on something new than on something we know is bad in Hillary. I think it would benefit us and Rand and the other libertarian leaning Republicans in Congress to have Donald has Pres. than to have Hillary. Republicans have a better chance at holding Donald responsible and keeping him in check than they do of putting up with Hillary and the Dem machine.
    RVO˩UTION

There are no other choices. We may have the illusion of other choices, but they're so non viable that they're practically non existent. The election will be decided between the two major parties, as it always has been. It's between Trump and Hillary. I think there are differences between the two. I won't try and convince you, I respect your opinion, I know Donald is flawed. I'd like to see members such as Rand try to influence him more, but I'd rather gamble on something new than on something we know is bad in Hillary. I think it would benefit us and Rand and the other libertarian leaning Republicans in Congress to have Donald has Pres. than to have Hillary. Republicans have a better chance at holding Donald responsible and keeping him in check than they do of putting up with Hillary and the Dem machine.
    Because they've done such a good job of it so far.

Last edited by CPUd; 05-18-2016 at 11:32 AM.
    I dont think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president, he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. Hes the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This attitude is why we'll never be successful. This is why we can't have nice things.

The GOP will never embrace a liberty candidate, they've proven that to us over 3 election cycles. As long as people keep spouting that "throw your vote away" line (which is basically what you said in different words) we'll keep getting the same government we've had forever. Nothing will change because they don't have to change it. There is no one to force a change. How much better off could we be if everyone who felt disenfranchised and unrepresented by the two major parties did something different?

Republicans don't have a better chance at holding Donald responsible because at the end of the day, he represents Team Red, and so do they. It's Hillary who won't get everything she wants (if the GOP can find their spine), if you want to play that game, because she's the captain of the other team.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    Trump was just fired by Ron Paul
    It's good to see that my opinion of either man hasn't changed in five years. I was making a joke, and seeing that Paul was doing the one thing that Trump had popularized and made popular - when someone is incompetent and not doing the things you want them to do, you fire them. And likewise, part of the humor was Trump wasn't running for office, and was most known for his show, which generally ended with someone being fired.

The only difference between then and five years later, is Trump really ran for the nomination and won, and has metaphorically fired Paul. So it doesn't seem quite like the same joke five years later.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    suicide is painless.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12