Thread: Superbrochure BOMB for INDEPENDENTS

Superbrochure BOMB for INDEPENDENTS

Something tells me we should have started with independents, but anyway:
    http://www.dailypaul.com/190603/supe...ached#comments

Send those brochures!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think it's a great idea. I often get sense from the phone calls that the republican voters are bombarded with all the campaigns and are saturated. If nobody else is targeting independents, this may be a low hanging fruit.

I am in.

Iowa Precincts:WM
    price: $157.30

I wish people wouldn't just post a link to Daily Paul. If it deserves a thread, then actually create a dedicated thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Heman5up View Post
    I think it's a great idea. I often get sense from the phone calls that the republican voters are bombarded with all the campaigns and are saturated. If nobody else is targeting independents, this may be a low hanging fruit.

I am in.

Completely agree. Independents are far more likely to favor Paul.

EDIT: than any of the other candidates.

Indy's are much more open to Ron than all of those Limbaugh zombies are. We should have started with them.

Im gonna sell some silver coins on Tuesday and buy about $300 worth.

I dont see where I can donate!
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

Quote Originally Posted by tsetsefly View Post
    http://superbrochure.com/

Your order summary
    DescriptionsAmount

II-Clinton Precincts:WELT
    II-Clinton Precincts:WELT$24.20Item number: WELT
    Item price: $24.20
    Quantity: 1
    Item total $24.20
    Total $24.20 USD

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Heman5up View Post

I am in.

Enough with these brochures. Not to say that these brochures are bad.

Money is needed on the ground in Des Moines.

Enough with persuasion. It's the campaigns job anyway.

RevPac has $100K. They're going to be be spending it to send a 2nd mailer to the same exact list as rpp sent to.

Perhaps you should ask them to buy a list of independents, and send the mailer to them instead of those people who have already gotten one.

Not trying to single out your idea though, just wanted to type what I'm feeling about all this "let's do the same stuff as the official campaign, but with mistakes".

We need to do something, in Des Moines especially, to get the 17-29s, who already like Ron Paul, to the caucuses.

I haven't seen anything like that happening, except things like Ron Paul rallies at Iowa State and University of Northern Iowa. Which are of course great things.

Could anyone try to bypass the ungodly amounts of money that go to the Federal Government with this?

7 cents is for the cost of the brochure
    48 cents is to the Federal Government.

That's really screwed up, and we really should get money in the hands of people on the ground instead of in the USPS hands.

This is good.

But is it only the brochure, or what?

If we end up failing, it's because we couldn't figure out how to get street money, walking around money in the hands of people in Des Moines who have something to do with it, not because somebody doesn't get another flyer.

when all is done, probably 500,000 of these brochures will be out in iowa. just think, if only 1% of those gets ron a vote in the caucus, we'll get 5000 more votes.

Quote Originally Posted by tsetsefly View Post
    http://superbrochure.com/

OR

To this official chipIn
    http://ronpauliowa.chipin.com/ron-pa...e-precinct-buy

Source: If you cannot afford to buy a full precinct, or don't have time, use this chip-in to contribute.
    http://www.dailypaul.com/190603/supe...omment-1995003

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Could anyone try to bypass the ungodly amounts of money that go to the Federal Government with this?

7 cents is for the cost of the brochure
    48 cents is to the Federal Government.

That's really screwed up, and we really should get money in the hands of people on the ground instead of in the USPS hands.
    Would the rates be better if one mailing office is in Iowa or few key locations in Iowa, itself?
    Last edited by seeknshare; 12-05-2011 at 12:23 AM.
    http://www.superbrochure.com/ One of the very best grass-roots projects ever, which WE can make it even more effective!

Quote Originally Posted by seeknshare View Post
    Would the rates be better if one mailing office is in Iowa or few key locations in Iowa, itself?
    people could be paid to take these brochures to where they're supposed to go. Can at least Polk county be held off. So that at part of Des Moines can be covered by a meetup group. And they get that delivery money instead of the USPS. And they can take that money, and do events, to bring 17-29 year olds, who aren't in the system, to the polls?

We really need to hold their hands, teach them how to vote in a caucus.

Quote Originally Posted by pauladin View Post
    when all is done, probably 500,000 of these brochures will be out in iowa. just think, if only 1% of those gets ron a vote in the caucus, we'll get 5000 more votes.
    That 5000 could be the difference between 1st or 2nd place...PUSH!!!