Thread: $.55 Superbrochure BOMB continues

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    55 Cents? I know some people have some change in their car.

Quote Originally Posted by squirekyle View Post
    55 Cents? I know some people have some change in their car.
    Exactly.

IA-Dallas Precincts:SGIA-Dallas Precincts:SG$57.75Item number: SGItem price: $57.75Quantity: 1

Quote Originally Posted by cdc482 View Post
    Exactly.
    Thank you. I think that's my first comment someone has mentioned (I'm new here)

I want to do this and all, but for some reason I just get a funny feeling about this guy and his company. Can anyone help me here and give me a little insurance on what is going on?

I was reading about the revpac and RPP disagreement, so I am a little hesitant. Anyone deal with this directly?
    Privatize the profits, socialize the losses. - Government at its best.

Quote Originally Posted by squirekyle View Post
    Thank you. I think that's my first comment someone has mentioned (I'm new here)
    Welcome!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is the best county right now to target?

Quote Originally Posted by icon124 View Post
    I want to do this and all, but for some reason I just get a funny feeling about this guy and his company. Can anyone help me here and give me a little insurance on what is going on?

I was reading about the revpac and RPP disagreement, so I am a little hesitant. Anyone deal with this directly?
    I'll vouch for these guys completely. I've ordered from them multiple times in the past few months and it's always exactly what I want and delivered very promptly. Curt also personally emailed me multiple times when I made a request for a special banner just to make sure they got it right.

Please please please donate whatever you can to help, this is one of the few projects that could actually turn the election in our favor.

Quote Originally Posted by IDefendThePlatform View Post
    I'll vouch for these guys completely. I've ordered from them multiple times in the past few months and it's always exactly what I want and delivered very promptly. Curt also personally emailed me multiple times when I made a request for a special banner just to make sure they got it right.

Please please please donate whatever you can to help, this is one of the few projects that could actually turn the election in our favor.
    Top counties:
    http://www.dailypaul.com/node/189848

$.55 for a potential voter. Come on guys!

This is the map I made for all the counties currently done as of midnight last night.

I think the Washington Post website had a link up the other day that showed all the different campaigns' stops throughout Iowa.

Anyone know how to find that link again?

It might come in handy in prioritizing which areas receive brochures first.

EDIT: FOUND IT
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...imary-tracker/
    Last edited by CableNewsJunkie; 12-02-2011 at 09:58 PM.

Clayton precinct has one for only $22.55 for someone that's looking for a lower priced precinct. http://www.ronpaulbrochure.com/
    Important --> Voter Info - Deadlines to Register Republican for Closed Primaries/Caucuses <-- URGENT
    Important --> Volunteer for Ron Paul Phone Banking - Door to Door <-- URGENT
    PROMOTE --> Ron Paul - Adherence to the Oath - Video <--THIS VIDEO WILL BRING PEOPLE TO RON PAUL
    MAX OUT TODAY --> RonPaul2012.com <-- MAX OUT TODAY
    After You Max Out to Ron Paul Campaign --> Revolution PAC <-- Unlimited Donations Allowed

Des Moine has ONLY 1 LEFT if someone wants to finish this precinct off - $46.75

http://www.ronpaulbrochure.com/
    Important --> Voter Info - Deadlines to Register Republican for Closed Primaries/Caucuses <-- URGENT
    Important --> Volunteer for Ron Paul Phone Banking - Door to Door <-- URGENT
    PROMOTE --> Ron Paul - Adherence to the Oath - Video <--THIS VIDEO WILL BRING PEOPLE TO RON PAUL
    MAX OUT TODAY --> RonPaul2012.com <-- MAX OUT TODAY
    After You Max Out to Ron Paul Campaign --> Revolution PAC <-- Unlimited Donations Allowed

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CableNewsJunkie View Post
    I think the Washington Post website had a link up the other day that showed all the different campaigns' stops throughout Iowa.

Anyone know how to find that link again?

It might come in handy in prioritizing which areas receive brochures first.

EDIT: FOUND IT
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...imary-tracker/
    Dr. Paul needs to hit that north west corner of Iowa more. And also Mahaska county.

Top anti-Romney counties:
    http://www.dailypaul.com/node/189848

Come on guys! $.55/potential voter!

Impressive brochure!
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

I'm looking for a county around $30 to buy. Are there any left?

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwaymanq View Post
    I'm looking for a county around $30 to buy. Are there any left?
    Crawford has $40 which is probably your best bet, whats an extra $10 :P
    When neo-conservatives are prominent ... the people of the United States are bound to feel more insecure than they actually are." - Christopher Fettweis, Threat and Anxiety in US Foreign Policy.

I think Fremont county had some cheaper counties to do.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.