Thread: Do Not Underestimate The Disgust Of The American People!

Exclamation Do Not Underestimate The Disgust Of The American People!

This is not another gloating attack against the naysayers of V day. But if yesterday taught us anything it is this: the American people are STARVING for an alternative.

They are mad as hell at the government and the present situation. The average houshold carries $9,000 in credit cards. people are mortgaged to the hilt (a direct result of our debt based Monetray System - The Fed. We are taxed and regulated at slave levels.

They are sick of the war. they are sick of scandals. They are sick of smooth talking phonies.

We are only now just tapping in to that massive pool of people who dont vote because they believe politicians suck and the media sucks.

We have no reason to fear being labelled "anti-government" or "radicals."..The country is ripe for the Ron Paul Revolution. Remember when some were telling us to ditch the Revolution banners????

The winning formula is OFFENSE...not defense and fear. tell it like it is and forget about the media spin. WE ARE THE NEW MEDIA and we don't play by the rules of "political correctness."

Continue to be BOLD and the sheep will follow!
    Last edited by max; 11-07-2007 at 12:56 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well said Max.
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    This is not another gloating attack against the naysayers of V day. But if yesterday taught us anything it is this: the American people are STARVING for an alternative.

They are mad as hell at the government and the present situation. The average houshold carries $9,000 in credit cards. people are mortgaged to the hilt (a direct result of our debt based Monetray System - The Fed. We are taxed and regulated at slave levels.

They are sick of the war. they are sick of scandals. They are sick of smooth talking phonies.

We are only now just tapping in to that massive pool of people who dont vote because they believe politicians suck and the media sucks.

We have no reason to fear being labelled "anti-government" or "radicals."..The country is ripe for the Ron Paul Revolution. Remember when some were telling us to ditch the Revolution banners????

The winning formula is OFFENSE...not defense and fear. tell it like it is and forget about the media spin. WE ARE THE NEW MEDIA and we don't play by the rules of "political correctness."

Continue to be BOLD and the sheep will follow!
    Max, now you've got me riled up... I wanted to be tired and want to sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    Max, now you've got me riled up... I wanted to be tired and want to sleep!
    stay riled....the war hasnt even begun yet

I second this. We will get nowhere unless we take risks, big risks. Be smart about the risks we take, but take them if there is the possibility of a big reward. Just like V Day.

When it comes to the MSM, I've pretty much had about all I can stand from them. It seems like most of our efforts are focusing on playing attrition with them. They ignore or marginalize our efforts, so we make more effort and bigger spectacles. Occasionally our efforts pay off and we do something they just can't marginalize, but those times are few and far between when compared to the coverage Thompson gets when he sneezes. We have also been fairly successful at spreading the message of Ron Paul without their help. However, if we can't spread the message at a faster rate than they can marginalize it, all they have to do is keep on with the status quo and wait. Time is their asset and our liability.

The media is our biggest enemy. Not Romney or Guilianni or Thompson. If the media was reporting facts and not pushing an agenda Ron would lead the polls. I don't know why they seem to hate Ron Paul so much, and I really don't care why. The why doesn't matter because we can't change it. We've gone through a lot of effort and a lot of trouble to get them on our side, or at least taking us seriously. I'm beginning to think thats either not going to happen, or it's going to happen too late.

They've pissed me off, so I'm brainstorming ideas on how to out maneuver their pundits. Not to sound elitist, but this forum really needs a private side where people who are proven die hard Ron Paul can discuss ideas without outside eyes. While not illegal or anything, these ideas are fragile and shouldn't be readable by anyone browsing the internet.
    Home is where my brothers lie. I stop and kneel at Arlington. You can go around if you like.

LOL - yeah right.