Thread: BREAKING: Michele Bachmann just said her running mate could be...

BREAKING: Michele Bachmann just said her running mate could be...

Michele Bachmann was just on Fox, she said she would strongly consider Rick Santorum as her running mate...

then she went off how we have to borrow money from China that we don't have, sounded just like Ron Paul on that issue.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirekyle View Post
    Michele Bachmann was just on Fox, she said she would strongly consider Rick Santorum as her running mate...

then she went off how we have to borrow money from China that we don't have, sounded just like Ron Paul on that issue.
    I always wonder what kind of nonsense they would think up if they didn't have Ron Paul's ideas to steal from.

BREAKING: I punch you in the face for your thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by squirekyle View Post

Oh, but both of them are fine with borrowing money to fund abortions in Israel though.

That is quite possibly the worst ticket I could ever think of. That or one of those two idiots combined with Marco Rubio. The thought that the GOP could put out a ticket that $#@!ty that it would make me even consider Obama is quite scary.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

She needs Iowa or it is the end for her. She is trying to 'consolidate' Vander Plaats' endorsement, given the big values voter groups have decided to stay neutral.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by COpatriot View Post
    That is quite possibly the worst ticket I could ever think of. That or one of those two idiots combined with Marco Rubio. The thought that the GOP could put out a ticket that $#@!ty that it would make me even consider Obama is quite scary.
    I raise you any combination of: McCain/Lieberman/Graham
    But it would be close.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    She needs Iowa or it is the end for her. She is trying to 'consolidate' Vander Plaats' endorsement, given the big values voter groups have decided to stay neutral.
    You're probably right about the endorsement.

A Bachmann/Santorum ticket would be a good way to win 25% of the popular vote and would scream out for a Trump independent run.

Trump was interviewed last night. It makes me rather ill that apparently so many of the candidates are making appointments to meet with him and bow at his greatness. Since when did he become the kingmaker?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by COpatriot View Post
    Oh, anything with Newt Gingrich in it would be far worse.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trump was interviewed last night. It makes me rather ill that apparently so many of the candidates are making appointments to meet with him and bow at his greatness. Since when did he become the kingmaker?
    Since the media made it a big deal. That idiot has more hair than brain.

Santorum's Son was saying more than he should have at VVS and dropped the news that Bachmann and Santorum were talking about getting together on a ticket. My guess is that this has been in the works for awhile.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I raise you any combination of: McCain/Lieberman/Graham
    But it would be close.
    Globalist Gingrich would be the worst thing since Bush and then McCain -- not Conservative or Constitutional or Moral Values -- this Republican will not go there!

So.... is a Bachmann ad in order? I don't know what she has done too wrong, if anything. I was kinda hoping that her migraines would keep people away from her.
    Ron Paul is #BringingLibertyBack!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And together the two of them might garner a solid 3%! Woot!!
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by jdmyprez_deo_vindice View Post
    Santorum's Son was saying more than he should have at VVS and dropped the news that Bachmann and Santorum were talking about getting together on a ticket. My guess is that this has been in the works for awhile.
    Yup, and just this morning on my way to work, guess who I heard on Glenn Beck's program being interviewed? Santorum. What did he say? Something along the lines of, "I would definitely want Michele Bachmann to be involved in my campaign of some sort, moving forward."

Most pointless ticket ever. Yeah, indies will love gay hating theocrats.

Maybe there's something more to the peek Santorum took at Bachmann's backside when they walked out to take their seats at the Thanksgiving forum thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Maybe there's something more to the peek Santorum took at Bachmann's backside when they walked out to take their seats at the Thanksgiving forum thing.
    tube or it didn't happen
    No - No - No - No

Guess that settles who she would endorse when she drops out, if he's still in when that happens that is .
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    tube or it didn't happen

36:50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

A Bachman/Santorum ticket would be lucky to draw 25% in a general election.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    and here I thought there was nothing she could do that would make it less likely for me to vote for her.
    Do you live in Michigan? Join our meetup and help spread the Ron Paul message!!

http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-39/

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
    --Thomas Jefferson

evadmurd

Nice. The two bottom feeders on one ticket. Sure win there.

lolz - pretty sure Glenn Beck is dancing in his studio.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

That might add up together to 5%! Power Duo!

/s

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    lolz - pretty sure Glenn Beck is dancing in his studio.
    While pretending he's still relevant.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"