Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reward Campaign with Mini-Bomb for Newt Ad

Reward Campaign with Mini-Bomb for Newt Ad

Let's give the campaign a mini-bomb for coming out with this incredible ad on Newt. The campaign just sent out a great email.

Most important line - "contribute to my campaign as generously as you can to help me run this ad and get my message of liberty out with mail, internet advertising, and an all-out media blitz."

I am going to describe a candidate for you right now, and I want you to think about whether or not you would support him.

This candidate was for the individual mandate that served as the model for "ObamaCare." He was originally for the TARP bank bailouts before he was against them. He joined with Nancy Pelosi to promote the anti-business "global warming" agenda.

He slammed Paul Ryan's budget plan as "extreme," calling it "right wing social engineering."

You might think I am talking about Mitt Romney. Heck, you might think I'm talking about a liberal Democrat. But I'm not.

That candidate I'm talking about is Newt Gingrich. He is what I like to call a "counterfeit conservative."

And I have barely even scratched the surface!

My campaign team has put together a great video that tells you more about Gingrich and his liberal positions over the years. It tells you how he flip-flopped on a host of important issues.

And it shows, despite his claims, he is simply not a conservative.

You can take a look at the video HERE.

You might have seen recently that Mr. Gingrich traded on his former political office to land a $1.8 million lobbying contract with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Why is this so disturbing?

Because while these out-of-control federal agencies were ruining the housing market and causing millions of homeowners to lose their homes and life savings, Newt Gingrich was earning millions advising them.

At that same exact time, I was publicly declaring they needed to be stopped before they ruined the economy.

I guess Newt Gingrich and I have a different idea of what to do with federal bureaucracies. I fight to rein them in and shut them down before they can do harm. He pads his personal bank account while they wreck our economy.

While I was fighting environmental extremists, the out-of-control EPA, and the Soros-funded green movement, Newt Gingrich was filming commercials with Nancy Pelosi.

While I was fighting government bailouts, Newt was saying he would have voted FOR them.

Don't be fooled by the words candidates use when they are running for office. Look hard at their records. My record is one of true limited government, anti-Washington, D.C. conservatism.

Newt Gingrich has a long record of liberal appeasement, flip-flopping on key issues, and lobbying for insider millions.

Millions. That's right. Remember the individual mandate I mentioned earlier that Newt supported? His healthcare group received nearly $40 MILLION in contributions from the healthcare industry.

I have rarely seen a candidate who represents so much of what is wrong with Washington and what is wrong with our political system.

We can and must demand better.

We must demand REAL conservative values. We must demand a person who puts faith, family, and freedom ahead of all else. And we must demand a candidate who has remained true to principle his entire career.

I believe I am that candidate, and I ask you to take a look at my Plan to Restore America at www.ronpaul2012.com.

You can tell I mean every word in it -- just as I've meant every word I have said in public life. And that's something that everyone will admit, whether they agree with all of my positions or not.

With me, what you see and hear is what you get. Wouldn't that be a nice change?

I am the only true conservative in the top tier of candidates running for the GOP nomination. And I ask for your support.

Together we can stop the counterfeit conservatives AND the liberals in the White House. We can take back and Restore America Now.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. Whether it's flip-flopping on TARP, supporting the individual mandate that served as a model for "ObamaCare," joining with Nancy Pelosi in support of the global-warming crowd's radical agenda, or making millions off of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as they helped destroy our economy, Newt Gingrich is trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

He's what I call a "counterfeit conservative."

Here's an ad my campaign put together explaining his record of supporting liberal policies. Please take a moment to watch it.

And, if possible, contribute to my campaign as generously as you can to help me run this ad and get my message of liberty out with mail, internet advertising, and an all-out media blitz.
    My Donation: https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/?sr=1201
    Thank you for your generous donation to the Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee. Your contribution to Ron will help fuel the fight to return this country to the principles that made it great.

Here are your transaction details:
    Donation amount: $25.00
    Transaction date/time: 2011-11-30 20:44:18
    Transaction ID: 322933535

Thank you,
    Ron Paul 2012 PCC

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

$15,000 raised since this whole thing started going down. We can do better.

Are you all going to be able to donate to the Tea Party 11 bomb? Let's not max out, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Are you all going to be able to donate to the Tea Party 11 bomb? Let's not max out, now.
    Money now is more important. People should NOT be saving their money for Dec 16th. That is why the ads had to be taken off the air. Big totals on Dec 16th are not important, a big total today is.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    Money now is more important. People should NOT be saving their money for Dec 16th. That is why the ads had to be taken off the air. Big totals on Dec 16th are not important, a big total today is.
    Agreed. Donate as much as possible now. If you do more later than do so. More important than donating for the money bomb is consistent, DAILY, work to promote the thing. It seems like there are very few people promoting it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    they're going to run a 2 and a half minute ad on TV? am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEsq View Post
    they're going to run a 2 and a half minute ad on TV? am I missing something?
    No, it's getting headway off the net nationally. So, the idea is to reward the Paul camp w/ dough b/c of it.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    No, it's getting headway off the net nationally. So, the idea is to reward the Paul camp w/ dough b/c of it.
    But the email says he's going to "run the ad". Is there a shorter version somewhere

I believe I read elsewhere that he is going to be airing the ad online.

I'm not exactly sure what that means, maybe placing banners on websites which people can click and be directed to view the ad on Youtube or something?

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEsq View Post
    But the email says he's going to "run the ad". Is there a shorter version somewhere
    It's a web ad. They will be running it nationally on conservative sites and on Iowa sites. That costs money too.

Thread worked

Donation amount: $100.00
    Transaction date/time: 2011-11-30 21:58:00

Thank you,
    Ron Paul 2012 PCC
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Here are your transaction details:
    Donation amount: $20.12
    Transaction date/time: 2011-11-30 22:04:38
    Transaction ID: 3RC87985CW6326135

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Agreed, better to donate now than to save for later!

Amount: $24.58
    Transaction ID: 322937579
    Transaction date/time: 2011-11-30 22:06:02

Figured now was a good time to buy some things at the shop. Which also means once it arrives I'll be sporting a button on my backpack. Usually the reserved type that keeps to myself and doesn't advertise things, so wearing a button will be a shift out of my comfort zone, but this election and the message are important!

Amount: $100.00
    Transaction ID: 322938333
    Transaction date/time: 2011-11-30 22:24:58

Don't wait!
    “When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.” -CS Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mport1 View Post
    Agreed. Donate as much as possible now. If you do more later than do so. More important than donating for the money bomb is consistent, DAILY, work to promote the thing. It seems like there are very few people promoting it.

You're both right.....

I'm dying here, but you're right.

ouch ouch ouch ouch

Donation amount: $120.88
    Transaction date/time: 2011-11-30 23:54:30
    Transaction ID: 0FV55106X84766105

Anyone know where I can buy a good doghouse, cheap??

bump for a few more donations

Good time for me to put in my cookbook order.

Amount: $27.25
    Transaction ID: 323063926
    Transaction date/time: 2011-12-01 08:20:23

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    Anyone know where I can buy a good doghouse, cheap??
    Get one of those tents we use at fairs. It can serve double duty next year!

-t

I contributed and posted it to the ad post that has 36 pages -- yes, I believe Dr. Paul will get many donations as a result of this ad.

Thank you!

Thank you for your generous donation!

Amount: $25.00
    Transaction ID: 323291128
    Transaction date/time: 2011-12-01 21:45:36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast