Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attorney General vs. Pedobear

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have no idea what I just watched lol.
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

It is nothing more than another excuse to demonize Free Speech. If we allow even a part of Free Speech to be Prohibited, then we will allow ALL Free Speech to be Prohibited. Everything can be offensive to someone somewhere.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

"IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

hahahaha what a bunch of freaking idiots!

Pedobear sticker bad, TSA groping children good. I swear some of these people deserve what they are asking for.
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

LMAO Pedobear is a joke. I like when they were describing how the news reporter said they would dress up as the bear and do such things as "hand out candy", the horrifying act that is lol. I can see that pedobear is one big joke and should be taken as one.

Pedobear is the symbolism or sign for pedophiles. Most or all organizations use symbolism to recognize each other....benevolent and manevolent alike. Christians have the cross and fish, Republicans and democrats have the donkey and elephant, we have the Revolution, gays and lesbians and transgenders all have their symbols. The mafia has symbols, gangs have their symbols, ALL religions have their symbols, Freemasonry have their symbols, etc.. Symbols everywhere. And yes, pedobear is the symbol for pedophiles and they use it to find like minded people.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Pedobear is the symbolism or sign for pedophiles. Most or all or
    ganizations use symbolism to recognize each other....benevolent and manevolent alike. Christians have the cross and fish, Republicans and democrats have the donkey and elephant, we have the Revolution, gays and lesbians and transgenders all have their symbols. The mafia has symbols, gangs have their symbols, ALL religions have their symbols, Freemasonry have their symbols, etc.. Symbols everywhere. And yes, pedobear is the symbol for pedophiles and they use it to find like minded people.
    Is using a symbol to did like minded (regardless of their common interest) a crime? No. They can use all the symbols they want, meet up, talk about whatever they want. None of that is wrong. Are you going to make symbols, free association and thoughts crimes? Why not ban swastikas, confederate flags, hammers and sickles, satanic symbols, anarchist A's, everything else you don't like.

As long as they haven't touched a child, they've done nothing that should land them in prison.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^^no it's not. lmao. It's the symbol of computer literate men between the ages of 16 and 30 who spend entirely too much time on the internet. lol

LMAO

If a pedophile was trying to use a cute cartoon to lure children, why would he use one specifically associated with pedophilia?! Use your brain, attorney general.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    ^^no it's not. lmao. It's the symbol of computer literate men between the ages of 16 and 30 who spend entirely too much time on the internet. lol
    True that ^.

Although I'm still laughing about:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ic-mascot.html
    Polish newspaper claims 'Pedobear' is 2010 Vancouver Olympic mascot

A Polish newspaper mistakenly identified "Pedobear", a notorious internet meme, as one of the mascots of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver.

Pedobear is the symbolism or sign for pedophiles. Most or all organizations use symbolism to recognize each other....benevolent and manevolent alike. Christians have the cross and fish, Republicans and democrats have the donkey and elephant, we have the Revolution, gays and lesbians and transgenders all have their symbols. The mafia has symbols, gangs have their symbols, ALL religions have their symbols, Freemasonry have their symbols, etc.. Symbols everywhere. And yes, pedobear is the symbol for pedophiles and they use it to find like minded people.
    Nope. It's an internet meme. The San Luis Obispo Sheriff released a dumb statement and this AG is an idiot.

Seriously? Is a pedophile really going to buy a pedobear suit and candy to lure in children?

Is this used as identification just in case another pedophile might be in the candy forest looking for children?

Maybe pedophiles should be required to wear a pedobear suit on Halloween instead of the current requirement of staying away from the locked, darkened, front door of their house? That way we'd all know who they were.
    Last edited by 123tim; 11-29-2011 at 11:17 AM.
    A vote against Ron Paul is a vote for Obama

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...22#post4013522

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance...it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Is using a symbol to did like minded (regardless of their common interest) a crime? No. They can use all the symbols they want, meet up, talk about whatever they want. None of that is wrong. Are you going to make symbols, free association and thoughts crimes? Why not ban swastikas, confederate flags, hammers and sickles, satanic symbols, anarchist A's, everything else you don't like.

As long as they haven't touched a child, they've done nothing that should land them in prison.
    Ask Joe Camel.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

did anyone notice the picture of the Penn State logo with the pedobear cropped in

that made me chuckle
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    Ask Joe Camel.
    Like how Joe Camel has turned children into smokers, Pedobear will turn children into pedophiles.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    Kids would definitely run up to a lady-perv wearing this:

I NEED THIS
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

That is not true at all that I'm aware of or heard about.

People use it on forums and such to mock/call out others who are posting pedophilia type material or starting to steer the conversation in that direction.

This is just a case of old people not getting the internet.
    Last edited by dannno; 11-29-2011 at 12:52 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

oh man, my first reaction if I ever talked to that AG in person would be to break out laughing hysterically in her face for at least 5 minutes. they're just so obtuse you can't do anything else.... hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    Kids would definitely run up to a lady-perv wearing this:

woman needs to learn how to iron!

Quote Originally Posted by emazur View Post
    Since the government is looking to get involved, I'm filing this under General Politics:
    OMG, the fact that this is not an Onion News story is scary!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow...pedophiles using it to identify each other?

So, this bear is a symbol of men seeking men?
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

Didnt I see a TSA agent with a Pedobear Screen Saver?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

assuming anyone that has this sticker or wheres the suit is a pedophile is the slippery slope to the holocaust

rofl, the news anchor and the attorney do not get it at all. It's a joke. An internet meme. An idiot is born every second it seems. xD.

OMG, this is ridiculous!!!

a little information about Gary King:

New Mexico Attorney General Gary King said Wednesday that it was legal for him to accept a $15,000 political contribution from a New York City law firm late last month despite a new state law that appears to prohibit contributions that big.

The 10-month-old campaign-finance law applies only to candidates, not to public officials elected to office, King said Wednesday. Because he was no longer a candidate when the check arrived Sept. 22, King said, it was legal for him to accept the money to help pay off his campaign debt.

The state attorney general's acceptance of the money has come under scrutiny this week because the new law appears to have banned campaign contributions of $5,000 or more per election cycle as of Nov. 3, 2010.

Both King and his spokesman have said the $15,000 from Bernstein Litowitz Berger and Grossmann LLP of New York is being used to pay off debt King incurred during last year's campaign.

Even though his campaign remains active, he is technically not a candidate, King said.

"The easy legal solution is that it applies to candidates in elections 2012 and after," King said in a telephone interview Wednesday afternoon. "And I am not a candidate. I went back and read the act this afternoon."

King, a Democrat, added that his GOP opponent in last year's attorney general race also could accept contributions of $5,000 or more.

That isn't Republican Matt Chandler's reading of the law.

"The law is very clear that any funds that were raised after Nov. 3 could not exceed $5,000 per election cycle," said Chandler, the district attorney in Clovis, who tried to unseat King last year.

Steven Robert Allen, executive director of New Mexico Common Cause, a good-government organization, allied with King during a multiyear effort to enact limits on what contributors could give to political campaigns in New Mexico. The New Mexico Legislature passed the law in 2009 after years of New Mexico being one of a handful of U.S. states that didn't restrict money going into political campaigns.
    http://www.santafenewmexican.com/Loc...-election-cash

a little information about "public officials" here in New Mexico: they are pretty much all douche bags. and rumor has it that the NM AG has his sights set "higher".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast