Thread: Matt Collins drinks Fiji Water

Matt Collins drinks Fiji Water

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The government of Fiji tried to raise the taxes on the company a while back. In response, the company said they would just move operations to the United States and sell filtered municipal tap water like Aquafina and some of the others instead of Fijian artesian water. The government backed down.

Quote Originally Posted by kylejack View Post
    The government of Fiji tried to raise the taxes on the company a while back. In response, the company said they would just move operations to the United States and sell filtered municipal tap water like Aquafina and some of the others instead of Fijian artesian water. The government backed down.
    ^^ GREAT snapple fact

Chester Copperpot

lol

whoever rated this thread 1-star needs a good ol' fashioned temp ban, until they have been caught up to speed on the great history of these forums.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Some people prefer Market Basket water but I guess people will just have to agree to disagree.

http://freestateproject.org/content/...e-goes-harvard
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Collins is like the G-Man. If you look close enough in any Paul picture, you can find him.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Collins is one of the Five Illuminati Primi...
    "We have allowed our Nation to be overtaxed, and over-regulated, and overrun by bureaucrats. The Founders would be ashamed of us for what we're putting up with."

Never try to take the "politics" out of politics.

That must be why the good doctor switched:
    Mordan on Ron Paul: "But with Trump specifically he decided that Trump was just as bad as Hillary. He is a senile moron for saying that."

DeVito made a better Penguin.
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

what's the obsession with matt collins? sorry, i haven't been around these boards long, so i'm missing the humor

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by FA.Hayek View Post
    what's the obsession with matt collins?
    LOL. I have no idea either.

Maybe it has to do with this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0&ob=av3e

Last edited by Matt Collins; 11-26-2011 at 12:49 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Cool Matt Collins drinks Fiji Water

and i do keep posting
    that Newt has an EGO
    but let's face it, our own
    Matt goes him one better
    with an equal amount of
    social & political I.Q pts!