Thread: Wear Ron Paul Shirts while Traveling

Wear Ron Paul Shirts while Traveling

These holidays, I think a great way to spread awareness of Ron Paul is to wear Ron Paul gear while traveling. It will be extremely busy at the airports, and would be great to have thousands of people see multiple people wearing Ron Paul attire.

I will be wearing a Ron Paul T-Shirt and will have information to hand to anybody who asks me about him. It would be great if others would do the same. When I get my pat downs in front of a large line of people, I'm hoping that will also be a conversation starter.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Additional ideas:

Wear your Ron Paul shirt while shopping for Thanksgiving supplies, or on Black Friday, etc..

Slip brochures into empty shopping bags so that the person behind you gets one with their purchase.

Stock up on "Tips" brochures for any bar or restaurant hopping you'll do on your time off.

i would wear it everywhere but my situation now ....Le sigh :-(
    I wish I could afford a cool Ron Paul T-shirt or bumper sticker. :-(

Do it and have info on you to give them.

I did this on my last vacation. Here was my report: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...t=Ron+Vacation

You should also get bumper stickers and magnets! And don't make the mistake I did, bring slim jims with you!!! (You do have those, right?)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Additional ideas:

Wear your Ron Paul shirt while shopping for Thanksgiving supplies, or on Black Friday, etc..

Slip brochures into empty shopping bags so that the person behind you gets one with their purchase.

Stock up on "Tips" brochures for any bar or restaurant hopping you'll do on your time off.
    Great suggestions.

Done. Going hunting got my Ron Paul constitution shirt n 35 second amendment slim jims

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.