Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Endorsement from Peter Schiff - Pres Euro Pacific Capital

Quote Originally Posted by MsDoodahs View Post
    Rome didn't fall in a day.

It isn't going to be a single "day" of reckoning.

It will happen over time and IMO it's already underway.
    Well underway! Most people don't have a clue.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is enormous! If only ten percent of the people on his list donate the maximum then that's13,800,000 dollars! Now's the time when the big money starts pouring in. I'm stunned with excitement of a possible windfall of money.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeforamerica View Post
    Well underway! Most people don't have a clue.
    If you are looking for a clue, just check out the current dollar index on this site.
    http://www.dollarcollapse.com/
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

Jason Hommel who is a big commodity stock promoter also sent out a 2nd email about Dr. Paul to his list of 40,000 plus. Jim Puplava on Financial Sense mentions Dr. Paul almost every week and says he's been trying to get Dr. Paul on the show , even as a regular, but sounds like Dr. Paul may not realize what a gold mine he has with some of these people. Maybe he does, if you've seen his portfolio , it's all gold/ commodity stocks. He has interviewed with Al Korelin, who is much the same type of guy. By the way, for the Christian bent, most of these finance guys are openly Christian and 100% Paul supporters. I would advise everyone to podcast these shows I listen to them every week and have profited greatly from them.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwise View Post
    I already knew this, and have been telling people the some thing for quite some time. Do not be disillusioned. The day of reckoning is coming. It is inevitable. There is nothing anyone can do to stop it. Not even Ron Paul. I want Ron Paul to be there to set us on a new course after it happens. Not someone who will put us back on the old course.
    QFT.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by DrNoZone View Post
    Did anyone else notice the interesting take Mr. Schiff has on Dr. Paul as President? Check this out:

"Do not get me wrong; electing Ron Paul will not stop America’s day of reckoning from coming. The piper will have to be paid no matter who is in the White House. However, President Ron Paul will be extremely important if we are going to dig our way out of this giant hole. Any other declared presidential candidate will make the job far more difficult if not completely impossible.

Rebuilding a viable industrial economy will require a return to our constitutional roots of limited government, low taxes, minimal regulation, and sound money. Ron Paul is the only candidate capable of bring those reforms about. He has already proven that his principles are more important then his own reelection. He is the only man in Congress I know that power did not corrupt. In fact, with Ron Paul as President, many others in Congress might actually find the courage to vote their conscience as well."

I think that's a significant thing to say and I think it's also true. I hope to hell it isn't, but my gut tells me it is. Many people think Ron Paul is our last hope to save this country before it falls; maybe he's our best hope for WHEN our country falls into a hell hole.
    A couple things:

First, if 1/10th of his email recipients pony up that's almost 14 million dollars, not to mention his encouragement to forward the email.

Second, regarding his assessment of a Ron paul presidency - anyone who thinks that a Ron paul presidency is going to be candy and flowers had better wake up. We as a country have been living on maxxed out credit cards, and applying for new credit cards at an insane rate. Ron Paul is going to cut up the credit cards (or try his best to, Congress could over ride his veto on budgets)

If any of you have tried to dig yourself out of personal debt you know how tough that can be. Ron paul may make it possible to actually leave our posterity a solvent country, but there are a lot of people, both corporate and deserving poor, who are going to be screaming bloody murder when the public trough dries up. I would be surprised if there is not violence as people who have felt entitled to everything suddenly have tot ake responsibility for their own lives.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwise View Post
    I already knew this, and have been telling people the some thing for quite some time. Do not be disillusioned. The day of reckoning is coming. It is inevitable. There is nothing anyone can do to stop it. Not even Ron Paul. I want Ron Paul to be there to set us on a new course after it happens. Not someone who will put us back on the old course.
    I wonder. After all, the people cheered FDR's wrong-headed interference in prolonging the Depression and to this day his predecessor still gets the blame for it. Not that Ron Paul wouldn't be the best to have in for this type of emergency, but he'd catch holy hell and possibly impeachment for doing the right thing. Tough to be a patriot.
    I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue! -- Barry Goldwater

The Law -- Frederic Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kay View Post
    This is enormous! If only ten percent of the people on his list donate the maximum then that's13,800,000 dollars! Now's the time when the big money starts pouring in. I'm stunned with excitement of a possible windfall of money.
    Some of us are maxed out already. Wonder how many people haven't donated from his base? He does talk about Ron Paul often.

Great deal!

"Energy and persistence conquer all things"
    Benjamin Franklin
    The greatest sins are those who remain silent in the face of evil.

That's a great endorsement!

But I disagree with his "day of reckoning" concept.

We are already in the days of reckoning every day now. America is not ending with a bang, but with a series of whimpers.

He has a great point about the sacrifice of the people who defended this country compared to $2300.

And they weren't fighting to defend the Patriot Act or Bush's "signing statements".

"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion."
    - Thomas Jefferson

WATCH: The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America

READ: Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time - Carroll Quigley

Richard Daughty, a.k.a. The Mogambo Guru, is general partner and COO for Smith Consultant Group, serving the financial and medical communities, and the editor of The Mogambo Guru economic newsletter. His column is found in Safe Haven, the Daily Reckoning, and some other financial pages. In his most recent article "The Futility of the Economic Weatherman" he writes, "except Ron Paul, the only guy there who even vaguely understands what they are supposed to be doing and why he should be the next President of the United States." http://www.dailyreckoning.com/Writer.../MG011708.html

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123