Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IA - Cops raid farm, tackle and abuse family and shoot their dogs. No arrests made.

Exclamation IA - Cops raid farm, tackle and abuse family and shoot their dogs. No arrests made.

This is one of the worst cases I have seen in a long time.

Over drugs and a (maybe) stolen X-Box, neither of which were found on the property.

Is this the future? Is this what you people want? Is this ever going to stop?

Or are people going to finally start to rise up?

Because to just continue on this way is un-$#@!ing-acceptable.

(video at link)

Family Says Police Killed Their Dogs and Slammed Grandmother to Ground

http://www.whotv.com/news/who-story-...,2429621.story

Aaron Brilbeck
    Staff Writer
    10:00 p.m. CST, November 18, 2011
    JEFFERSON IA—

Matthew Spaulding says he and his family were terrorized at their own home by police who slammed his grandmother to the ground and shot his dogs-- missing his head by less than an inch. "Told us to get on the ground. I got on the ground they put me in handcuffs," Spaulding recalls, "Then they threw my dad to the ground and my dog Sadie was right here sniffing my head. She was next to me. They shot her. The blood got on my face and then she took off running behind me and they shot her like three more times."

Tuesday morning, Greene County Sheriffs Deputies and Perry Police officers arrived at Spaulding's Jefferson farmhouse to deliver a search warrant. The Spauldings say they were immediately ordered to the ground.. even Matthew Spauldings' disabled father, Chris. "My son hit the ground I hit the ground but I didn't make it too fast so (the officer) jumped on the middle of my back, shoved his knee in and held a gun to the back of my head and handcuffed me. After they shot my first dog my mom come out"

"They had taken me to the ground," Chris Spauldings' mother Susan Mace says, "So I was laying with my face in the ground. And I asked them why they shot the dog because the dogs weren't close to them"

The Spauldings say after the first dog was killed, a second dog running away from the shots --- and away from police--- was also shot. "They weren't barking. They weren't attacking nobody." Matthew Spaulding says, "They didn't even give us a chance to put them in the kennel. We have a big kennel outside our house we could have put them in but they wouldn't give us a chance."

Perry Police are not commenting. And they're refusing to turn over any paperwork or reports about the incident saying it's part of an ongoing investigation. But we were able to get copies of the search warrants. One warrant shows police were looking for any kind of legal or illegal drugs. The other shows police were looking for a stolen X-Box video game system. No drugs and no stolen games were found--and no one was arrested. Chris Spaulding says he's furious his dogs were killed--his mother was ruffed up and his son was almost killed by police---all over a missing video game system. "Some of these officers should be fired because they kinda took their job too far. No common sense. No public safety when you got a kid on the ground," he says, "That's messed up man. Right beside his head. You could have shot my son."
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-19-2011 at 03:42 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "any kind of legal or illegal drugs"

WTF?
    and a POS game. That does not require this kind of response.
    I think a $#@! for brains lawyer could get a settlement off that.

Last edited by pcosmar; 11-19-2011 at 03:52 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Cops again acting as "GIs vs the peasant village." Why not just go ahead and burn the house down as well?
    "When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." —Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

WTF?

I can't think of a settlement large enough that would make up for this.

Who are the terrorists again?

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFlag1776 View Post
    Cops again acting as "GIs vs the peasant village." Why not just go ahead and burn the house down as well?
    Might as well had, what $#@!ing difference does it make at that point?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Ain't no amount worth it to me. It is gonna come down to an eye for an eye if these f*cks keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I can't think of a settlement large enough that would make up for this.

Who are the terrorists again?
    This is terrorism! This is what our troops should be protecting us from!
    Last edited by AFPVet; 11-19-2011 at 04:25 PM.
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

"We don't live in a police state if things like this only happen 3 days a week, now 4 is another matter."~Simple Mundane
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Should have just maced 'em...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Should have just maced 'em...
    i think these people are guilty of more than they let on.

enhanced interrogation would be appropriate.

I'm not a fan of guns, but I wish the dogs could use em. Blast some holes is those POS that like to hide behind a badge.

Once again at the risk of it becoming monotonous ...

...the police have NO DUTY to protect an innocent individual's rights and property. The courts in every jurisdiction throughout the US have universally upheld this position. Here's a whole thread on the topic:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=228509

Professional police forces do NOT exist to protect the rights and property of innocent individuals. They were NEVER intended for such a purpose. They exist solely and completely for the purpose of enforcing the will of the power elites, and protecting those power elites against YOU.

In other words they are, in effect, an occupational army whose sole purpose is to oppress YOU. Period.

They violate the rights of innocent individuals every day. They routinely taze, beat and kill innocent people. They destroy their property, bust down their doors, toss their premises and all this without even an apology. They throw innocent people in cages to be abused and raped. They regularly destroy the lives of innocents. They make false charges and then lie in court. The list of police abuses and usurpations goes on, and on, and on.

The cops ARE NOT your friends, EVER.

I'll bump the Myth of Police Protection thread yet again too.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Suppose, just for a moment, that we lived in a country where judges refused to sign warrants for "fishing expeditions" by the police.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

I would take the dogs to the judges house that signed the warrant and leave them on his door step

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed View Post
    I would take the dogs to the judges house that signed the warrant and leave them on his door step
    Epic.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed View Post
    Might make a point. (thought likely would be lost on them)

but I wouldn't do that to a dog.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Subhumans raid farm, kill some family members.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Wow...we really are living in The One State. You people who believe in morality must stop it-yield to the unerring, perfect will of The One State. The Guardians are here to protect you. The Guardians are here to protect you. The Guardians are here to protect you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

It's such a shame that just 95% percent of the cops and judges end up giving the other 5% a bad reputation.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    It's such a shame that just 95% percent of the cops and judges end up giving the other 5% a bad reputation.
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Stirring...the...pot!
    "When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." —Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFlag1776 View Post
    Stirring...the...pot!

Or simply telling the truth?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Or simply telling the truth?
    You are correct. I often forget there are those that really don't know.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If I was part of that family there would be nothing stopping me from a justified fight.
    Last edited by CaptainAmerica; 11-20-2011 at 02:41 AM.

///
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

"And if the people who are capable of these outrages think that that's all you're going to do, they will continue to commit these outrages." -- Casper Weinberger
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    "And if the people who are capable of these outrages think that that's all you're going to do, they will continue to commit these outrages." -- Casper Weinberger
    Great quote.

What is the context?

The judges who sign these warrants are $#@!ing disgusting.
    twitter | blog

Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus - Christopher Hitchens

Shoot I didn't see this was already posted. *sigh* The police are out of control!!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast