Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul LIVE - Des Moines Register’s editorial board 11am CT (11/19)

Exclamation Ron Paul LIVE - Des Moines Register’s editorial board 11am CT (11/19)

Ron Paul will meet with The Des Moines Register’s editorial board beginning approximately 11 a.m. CT. This is the official thread.

Watch the stream here:
    http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.co...19/live-video/
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmm... interesting. I'll be watching!

Just saw it mentioned in an article, was searching for a link. Thanks!

I'm confused. The chat says it's at 5...
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

I think this is something different.

They were setting up the camera for a minute before the guy turned the stream off again. The interview has either already started and we don't get to see, or it's starting late.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    They were setting up the camera for a minute before the guy turned the stream off again. The interview has either already started and we don't get to see, or it's starting late.
    ...lame. Me want watch Ron Paul.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Last tweet .KObradovichKathie Obradovich
    .@RonPaul is chatting about pizza before the formal meeting starts. #iacaucus

4 minutes ago

my guess is it hasn't happened yet

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Iowa Caucaus Tweets below and to the right
    seems to be tweeting about the interview

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    Iowa Caucaus Tweets below and to the right
    seems to be tweeting about the interview
    Sucks. Oh well.

yeah, looks like no video

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Maybe it hasn't started.

WashingtonDCTea RT @KObradovich: Livestream for @RonPaul at @DMRegister editorial board starting shortly. http://t.co/HRUHv3GB #iacaucus32 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favoriteKObradovich Technical problems with the livestream of @RonPaul interview. Video will be posted later at http://t.co/3VpY9dB6 #iacaucus3 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Nope. bad news
    KObradovich Technical problems with the livestream of @RonPaul interview. Video will be posted later at http://t.co/3VpY9dB6 #iacaucus3 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite
    Last edited by olehounddog; 11-19-2011 at 11:25 AM.

technical problems....video later

KObradovich Technical problems with the livestream of @RonPaul interview. Video will be posted later at http://t.co/3VpY9dB6 #iacaucus
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Me want Ron Paul. Me sad. Me eat pizza now.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    .@RonPaul says he wouldn’t go to war over another Holocaust #iacaucus
    .@RonPaul says he doesn’t seen the connection between having an imperative to protect a fetus but not to stop overseas Holocaust. #iacaucus
    OH GOD. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
    Last edited by Jtorsella; 11-19-2011 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtorsella View Post
    .@RonPaul says he wouldn’t go to war over another Holocaust #iacaucus
    .@RonPaul says he doesn’t seen the connection between having an imperative to protect a fetus but not to stop overseas Holocaust. #iacaucus
    OH GOD. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
    You didn't see it coming at some point? I thought they would save it for closer to the caucuses. I guess the whole anti-semitism crap will come now instead.

You didn't see it coming at some point? I thought they would save it for closer to the caucuses. I guess the whole anti-semitism crap will come now instead.
    Jesus christ! I feel like that might be a typo. No war over THE HOLOCAUST!?! Are you SERIOUS?

Jesus christ! I feel like that might be a typo. No war over THE HOLOCAUST!?! Are you SERIOUS?

American soldiers have a duty to protect AMERICAN lives not those of another nation.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Would you support losing millions of Americans to save millions of foreigners while in the process killing millions of other foreigners?

Spun leaving out some details?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronulus View Post
    Almost definitely, unless it was simple yes/no answer. I'm sure Ron would use all forms of diplomacy.

Almost definitely, unless it was simple yes/no answer. I'm sure Ron would use all forms of diplomacy.
    let's just hope that particular headline is not what the media decides to run with.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronulus View Post
    I truly hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    let's just hope that particular headline is not what the media decides to run with.
    I'm sure this will be the focus of 20 big interviews over the next week. It depends on how Ron answers the questions whether it will be the end of him or not.

For Americans, it is a MORAL issue, so he can't talk about it economically.

I truly hope so.
    Want me to answer? He wouldn't go to war over a holocaust, unless Americans were involved.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    lol...they will.

ron needs to nip these hypotheticals in the bud. you DO NOT have to answer every rediculous question they throw at you Dr. Paul!
    Those Who Do Not Move, Do Not Notice Their Chains.

All he had to do was to say "If congress and the people want too, then sure." I hope this is not the end of him, though if the answer is picked up by the media then it will be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast