Thread: Ron Paul surges in two new polls, yet major media ignore this

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Surely they all collectively responded with "... say that again?" when they were informed, then quickly decided it's a fluke and dismissed it. "Oh, someone must have called up those internet people. Nothing to see here, move along."
    "We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish Justice, ensure Domestic Tranquility, provide for the Common Defense, promote the General Welfare, and Secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Surge, surge, surge. What they know but won't admit is that this isn't a surge at all. Surges are like bubbles. They're engineered, they're inflated, and these people know that this isn't what's going on here because they themselves provide the hot air to inflate every surge, and they haven't done that for Paul.

This isn't a surge. This is the breakout. And the time has come to get behind the man and push!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I still don't really understand why the media doesn't like Ron Paul. They feed off of drama, right? RP would cause more drama than anyone in a hundred years. They'd be reporting on a looming government shutdown every year. Then they'd report on the government shutdown, and how many days it's been shutdown. It would seem like RP would be in their best interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEnochs View Post
    I still don't really understand why the media doesn't like Ron Paul. They feed off of drama, right? RP would cause more drama than anyone in a hundred years. They'd be reporting on a looming government shutdown every year. Then they'd report on the government shutdown, and how many days it's been shutdown. It would seem like RP would be in their best interest.

lol
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

I promise you they'll even ignore his inauguration speech.
    My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right, tend to be unwilling or unable to accept blame )