Thread: DRUDGE BOMB -- Sarah Palin Sticks Up For Ron Paul!

Exclamation DRUDGE BOMB -- Sarah Palin Sticks Up For Ron Paul!

Sarah Palin Sticks Up For Ron Paul: Media Treatment Has Been ‘Unfortunate’ And ‘Unfair’

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/sarah-pal...te-and-unfair/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Done.
    How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

Oh my! This is wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inflation View Post
    Doctor Paul has cracked the internet codes; he runs these tubes.

wow.

anyone else get the feeling sarah's waiting til Ron is the leader until she endorses?

Thumbs up

Bump

done
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

If she endorses paul she gets his legion of adoring fans as well. Come on palin.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Paul/Palin would be a political dynamite team, but I highly doubt Paul would pick Palin for anything in his cabinet. But If Palin supports Ron Paul we may be able to re-claim the Tea Party

Hopefully Drudge labels it exactly how you did.

Like I've said, it makes more sense for her own future goals to say supportive things about Paul (especially in light of news of his surging numbers in IA) than the other guys. Maybe she even reads the tea leaves and now knows had she run, it would well have been her getting the shoddy time allotments given to Paul and Bachmann. "If I fell out of favor like Bachmann during the race, would they have shoved me aside as well?" she may be wondering.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

why do you all annoy Drudge with stuff he will not post?

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    Like I've said, it makes more sense for her own future goals to say supportive things about Paul (especially in light of news of his surging numbers in IA) than the other guys. Maybe she even reads the tea leaves and now knows had she run, it would well have been her getting the shoddy time allotments given to Paul and Bachmann. "If I fell out of favor like Bachmann during the race, would they have shoved me aside as well?" she may be wondering.
    I think it's clear Palin is for political expediency, but the important thing with all this Palin stuff, is that she has a loyal following and is popular amongst most people, except for those who see right through her...

So, let's take it for what we can, and maybe it'll stay in the minds of some people and give media "credibility" for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshS View Post
    wow.

anyone else get the feeling sarah's waiting til Ron is the leader until she endorses?
    Of course, Sarah wants to endorse the winner so she looks like a kingmaker. She'll wait until it's more clear and then anoint the person who was going to win anyway.