Thread: NYTimes asks for campaign materials from 'your state' 2 help them cover election

NYTimes asks for campaign materials from 'your state' 2 help them cover election

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We will totally own this!! Who else has sides of buildings and support funded billboards!
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

That MASSIVE Ron Paul sign that is the biggest political sign in the world, and those billboards from Wisconsin should be submitted.

can we use pictures of our blimp too? From the last election?
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    can we use pictures of our blimp too? From the last election?
    I'd submit it with the rooftop one, but I don't think they'll pick it except maybe in a 'comparison to last time' or something. If we do the large one there should be a person or two in it to show scale, imho.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

He he... "Hey, people... Could you do our work for us?! We don't want to leave the office building anymore."
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaPolitico View Post
    That MASSIVE Ron Paul sign that is the biggest political sign in the world, and those billboards from Wisconsin should be submitted.
    we should submit it to Ripley's believe it or not and to Guinness book of world records, as well.

bump!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess I made a duplicate thread. I've already submitted 2 items, and I'm thinking we could submit the RevPac billboards as well.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Serious-We-Are
    "It is not enough these days to simply question authority. You must speak with it, too."
    -Taylor Mali

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    -Samuel Adams

I am going to bump this thread every time someone in a grassroots sign extravaganza thread says 'signs don't win elections.....'

bump!

I'm about to take some pics of RP issue cards and say that I got them in the mail from a grassroots-funded effort.
    "It is not enough these days to simply question authority. You must speak with it, too."
    -Taylor Mali

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    -Samuel Adams