Thread: How Does It Make You Feel?

Cool How Does It Make You Feel?

How does it make you feel that the other candidates have come to a simple, undeniable, terrifying truth: They will lose without Ron Paul's supporters? They know the meme by now. No one but Paul. I'm sure whenever Paul said that he probably wouldn't endorse any of them, that sent them all into a panic frenzy.

So how does it make you feel that they're trying to pander to you? Perry has taken on two of Paul's positions. Huntsman is talking to the same crowd that Paul is. Romney says that he agrees with Paul whenever possible. I'm sure as time goes on, more and more of them will take some of his positions (though we know they wouldn't keep them if they ever got into the White House).

I don't know about you, but it makes me feel pretty damn powerful.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The GOP won't win without Paul as the nominee. Fear won't gain the majority of the early votes; only understanding and the integrity of Paul will. If people know what they're going to get from their candidate and know he WILL win the independent vote, they will be more inclined to vote for him.

I'm not sure yelling NOBP will do more good than harm.

Vindicated.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

Quote Originally Posted by Benjam View Post
    The GOP won't win without Paul as the nominee. Fear won't gain the majority of the early votes; only understanding and the integrity of Paul will. If people know what they're going to get from their candidate and know he WILL win the independent vote, they will be more inclined to vote for him.
    We need to start pushing Ron Paul's issues. He's the best candidate.

Everyone knows now that all the other candidates suck. That will go on by itself without help. We need to let people know there is a good choice, and bring joy this Christmas season, etc (ok the last a bit of humor, but you get the idea).

Thanks Shane, I needed that.
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

How does it feel that they're trying to steal away our true love Liberty?

It's great... but let it be known, as nice as some might be - remember:

No One But Paul

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEnochs View Post
    How does it make you feel that the other candidates have come to a simple, undeniable, terrifying truth: They will lose without Ron Paul's supporters? They know the meme by now. No one but Paul. I'm sure whenever Paul said that he probably wouldn't endorse any of them, that sent them all into a panic frenzy.

So how does it make you feel that they're trying to pander to you? Perry has taken on two of Paul's positions. Huntsman is talking to the same crowd that Paul is. Romney says that he agrees with Paul whenever possible. I'm sure as time goes on, more and more of them will take some of his positions (though we know they wouldn't keep them if they ever got into the White House).

I don't know about you, but it makes me feel pretty damn powerful.
    Feels pretty damn good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I wrote in another thread that the GOP candidates have basically taken Paul's platform, made it into a puzzle and each candidate has taken 1-2 pieces of the "Paul Puzzle Platform". It will be up to the people to piece the puzzle together and see the puzzle of Liberty which is Ron Paul.

Time for a No One But Paul Moneybomb.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    rofl +rep