Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Bourdain "Ron Paul is ‘the brightest of the bunch"

Thumbs up Anthony Bourdain "Ron Paul is ‘the brightest of the bunch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    well, it's nice to see him say some nice things about paul even though he's a self-avowed liberal.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

He sounds exceptionally stupid but at least he can state the obvious I guess. Not sure how a guy that goes around eating weird food has found himself in the world of political commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    He sounds exceptionally stupid but at least he can state the obvious I guess. Not sure how a guy that goes around eating weird food has found himself in the world of political commentary.
    Pretty sure he was drunk in that video...that's often the case.

Liberals seem to love Huntsman--what's that about?
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

He doesn't say much of anything about anything. He's just trying to be polite and, by the end, trying to get away.....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Pretty sure he was drunk in that video...that's often the case.

Liberals seem to love Huntsman--what's that about?
    pro global warming regs, .... he's liberal. Say one thing about him that isn't liberal. I can't think of one.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

deleted
    Last edited by z9000; 08-13-2014 at 10:23 PM.

watch his show all the time but he's pretty drunk in this video (not surprisingly) and says he's not a fan and is going to vote for Obama. Disappointed in this video

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    pro global warming regs, .... he's liberal. Say one thing about him that isn't liberal. I can't think of one.
    Ahh. Don't really know much about him except that he's pretty, against torture and Mormon.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by zbro90 View Post
    Have you guys even watched his show? He's pretty libertarian. He did a great piece on Cuba and it was great commentary in how bad communism and government control is.
    Watch this video, he states he's voting for Obama. He's not a stupid guy, he just seems very uninformed/uninvolved in politics.

his foreign policy. I'm beginning to warm up to the guy
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Anthony Bourdain? Can't stand watching that guy.

BUT, thanks for the kind words about Dr. Paul!
    How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by MJU1983 View Post
    Hah :P

I love his show, very relaxing to watch and he doesn't seem as fake as the others.

Anthony Bourdain has a lot to learn. Could be all the chemicals he used in his past that keeps him confused (mental fog) about everyday affairs in our country. He gets orgasmic on peasant foods in foreign countries...the thing he doesn't get, he won't have to travel to taste peasant foods if he doesn't pay attention.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

musicmax

Quote Originally Posted by MJU1983 View Post
    He's like the Peter Schiff of food.

He's for Obama - "Sticking with his guy"

Glad I didn't share.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Watched the video.

The guy is a complete airhead.
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Quote Originally Posted by pipewerKz View Post
    He's for Obama - "Sticking with his guy"

Glad I didn't share.
    Yeah, I know. Wonder if he knows that "his guy" has no problem blowing up those "backwards" little countries he likes to go hang out in?

I take that back after watching him speak about it....yeah he said he doesn't agree with Ron at all, but hes the brightest of the bunch. Bourdain plays party lines basically cause he said "im sticking with my guy" Obama.....
    Last edited by CaptainAmerica; 11-14-2011 at 01:09 PM.

The article is misleading. It was a clear "No" for Ron Paul. He gave more credit to Huntsman than Paul. And by the end:

"I'm voting for Obama... I mean come on! I may be like everyone else... I may be disappointed... but I'm sticking with my guy."

I have trouble understanding how so many people can say exactly that (on either side) and see absolutely no problem with it.

- Darin

Quote Originally Posted by Darin View Post
    The article is misleading. It was a clear "No" for Ron Paul. He gave more credit to Huntsman than Paul. And by the end:

"I'm voting for Obama... I mean come on! I may be like everyone else... I may be disappointed... but I'm sticking with my guy."

I have trouble understanding how so many people can say exactly that (on either side) and see absolutely no problem with it.

- Darin
    Exactly. Same thing people said about W.

He's against liberal food bans, and has said some pretty libertarian things in previous interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    When he said "I don't agree with him" she should have said "So you're for keeping our troops deployed in foreign countries?" Or, "So can I assume you are OK with the existence of the Federal Reserve?"

CNN's Anthony Bourdain dead at 61

(suicide)

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/08/us/an...bit/index.html
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

So what if it was NOT the apparent suicide it looks like? Just like the guy that was working on the Grey State movie that also supposedly killed himself and his whole family? What about so many others such as real journalists, whistleblowers, govt officials that did not support the swamp, and countless others?

https://www.infowars.com/learn-what-...-was-planning/
    Here’s exclusive details surrounding Anthony Bourdain’s suspicious suicide, including the CNN star’s plan to expose the globalists’ agenda to derail world peace:

Sure, its InfoWars, but... what if it really wasnt a suicide?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Anthony Bourdain’s Haunting Tweet Weeks Before His Suicide About How Hillary Clinton’s Goons Harassed Him

https://truepundit.com/anthony-bourd...-harassed-him/

What in the world was Anthony Bourdain referring to when he said — just weeks ago — he had been harassed by Hillary Clinton’s goons “And it ain’t fun?”

Bourdain reportedly took his own life on Friday. He was 61.

Haunting. Bourdain was found Friday after reportedly hanging himself.

It’s no secret that people who cross the Clinton’s wind up dead … mostly from suicide. Just this week, famous designer and Clinton Foundation member, Kate Spade reportedly killed herself. Spade hung herself as well, NYPD officials said. Are Spade’s and Bourdain’s deaths both coincidences?

Seems beyond suspicious. The last thing we need are more conspiracy stories but any good detective would question what has transpired this week.

Something here is amiss.

Back in October of 2017, CNN’s Bourdain made statements regarding Harvey Weinstein, suggesting Hillary Clinton had to know of his history of being a sexual predator. Bourdain’s girlfriend, actress Asia Argento, accused Weinstein of raping her.

The tweet angered Hillary spokesman, Brian Fallon. He took to Twitter to tell Bourdain to “eat a scorpion.” Many other Clinton winged monkeys followed suit.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Sure, its InfoWars, but... what if it really wasnt a suicide?
    What if he didn't actually die?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Do you mean as a way for a celebrity to exit the public spotlight and have a life where all eyes are not fixated upon him? Its possible...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    This should always be asked, I'm shocked you brought it up.

Since YOU are the one who brought it up I tend to doubt it in this case.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast