Thread: Article about FredThompsonForum

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

LOL. This just shows Thompson supporter aren't that bright. I figured out the site was a spoof in about 15 minutes of reading. But I found this part of the wired article "interesting" to say the least.

"I think it's very difficult for the members of the public and the media to tell whether this is a joke," says Christopher Soghoian, a graduate student who studies web psychology and fraud techniques at the Indiana University School of Informatics. "If you hang out in any of the legitimate forums like Free Republic, some of the opinions are not so different from these illegitimate forums, where the opinions are just a bit over the top."
    Ah how true it is! Except I wouldn't give "Free Republic" the dignity of calling them "legitimate".

Regards,

John M. Drake

LOL! That's a whole lot of investigation going on there! And the hand-wringing...omg.

Notice how it's immediately Ron Paul supporters causing all the ruckus. Personally I believe the forum is the work of a coalition of Huckabee supporters and Daily Kos regulars...except they wouldn't be able to write such funny stuff.

Nah. It's real. FredThompsonForum.com is by, for, and about Fredheads, no question.